ZBrushCentral

THE RiSiNG (eva 01 head)

All I can say is…WOW!. Very cool stuff.

You have an amazing style for mechanical stuff. I love it! :+1: :+1:

I see one hell of a magnetic field could be trouble for this beast!Love the micro details,cant wait to see more,

cal

Damn… thats all I can say.

man . your are so crazy ! :+1:

freaking love this :sunglasses:

Oh man, this just gets better and better… sick stuff!

Cheers!

Isn’t it too big??

I like how you are playing with scale and proportion, but I would suggest making the human maybee half the size of that at most. Its looking weird because the small holes and divits that look like where screws would go in, turn into something else completely when its that big. It seems to lose its functionality when it gets as big as a cargo ship. The holes then become pointless if they are that big. Unless they are a swiming pool or hot tub :lol:

Dont get me wrong, great work. Just think you could benefit from making it a bit smaller scale.

Your totally right, I didnt paid any attentions to the scale.
Its totally freestyle.

But on the other hand, the original evangelion has sometime scale detaled exgerated, like its knifes or more, its desert eagle.
But like I said, I went totally freestyle.

eva-01028

amazing stuff seb. would be great to see the model with some other matcaps :slight_smile:

good stuff mate!

Nice work!

This is looking good! Can’t wait to see it finished!

Looking amazing! :+1: You’re incredible at this sort of work.

Superb work…:smiley:

i think the scale should be 1/4 of the head size for the human body.
on the other hand i dont remember tehre was a scene where you could compere it side by side ;/ So meybe its a lot bigger that i think ;]

Page 4 near the bottom has the scale of human to machine.

heya Seb!!!

another master piece i´m smelling.

All the best… and subscribing.

Ciao friend

Victor

Sorry if I missed this info earlier but, how many polys per subtool are we talking about here? 5-7 million maybe?

Praxx

Looking good

I’m not really fan of all pointless details tho. Some look like their done on big scale and some on a small scale.
What i mean is there are details that just don’t work for the scale your thinking off. Looks like your just placing details there since you had some smooth panel fill up with detail.