ZBrushCentral

The Pain.

Waiting you said ?

I have to wait 2 months or more to just apply for registration as all my details are at home, and I am stuck here with my cured but still stiff knee. :cry:

whos waiting is more painfull? I have to wait another month or so to even see demo of zbrush 3.

news?

I hope you guys get it till weekend( means today), I know how you must feel cause yesterday I was going crazy that there was no email yet.

corlione.

I donā€™t know about FIFO emails, but treating old custormers first was a staple of good business.
Are you listening to me, young man ? /taps clerkā€™s shoulder with cane/

ā€œNow Iā€™m just sitting chewing a hole through the collar of my shirt.ā€ -Ian

mmmmm, tasty!

but, seriously, thats enough! I am tired of waiting, today is a new day Im going to do stuff and check on my email only once this morning, once at around 4 and again before I go to bed, I refuse to loose another day to waiting!!!:(

just finnished calling them, asking them in general to please send out the manual links before the weekend. If enough of the Z3 starved call who knows?

1-888-748-5967

and request that the manual links be sent out before the weekend.

finally got my email link. They sure did take their time though. I feel for you guys who are still out there waiting, hang in there!

got it from work, so I can install it at home and enjoy the 7 days ā€œgraceā€ period while waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiting for my serial.
so kinda good news. they get 7 days to send me the stuff before I loose it for good :slight_smile:

Man Iā€™m gonna freak out soon!!! :mad:

I guess at least I know that emails are still being sent at this pointā€¦

Soonā€¦ very soonā€¦

With my kinda luck the coupon code they sent me is completely invalid, more waiting dammit!

sweet, I GOT IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I bought it on the 14th and had to get a manual update link!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

thank you pixologic.:grimacing:small_orange_diamond:grimacing:small_orange_diamond:grimacing:small_orange_diamond:grimacing:

yeah, my link didnt send me a thing, but back to the store! anyone else besides arcnox get this or how to fix it?

I envy youā€¦ :confused: I bought ZB2 on 16 so does that mean I will get it TWO working days later ā€¦ tah will be Thuesday :angry:small_orange_diamond:angry:

I got the same thing but I donā€™t know how to fix it yet. :confused:

not here yet :frowning:

Monday 5/21, 11:00AM CST, no email.

This is bordering on ludicrous. Why advertise it for the 15th if there was no way that was going to happen. I realize I couldā€™ve preregistered early but me and my wife were busy having a baby so now I just have to waitā€¦ and wait and wait.

Cā€™mon now!

I registered minutes before midnight on the 15th. I didnā€™t make it into the database and had to go onto the manual upgrades list. I have received my setup.

Now then, if you are industrious, the ZBrush 3 setup includes a GRACE period which I think youā€™d be fully justified in taking advantage of while you wait for your official email.

Iā€™ll leave the rest up to you.

Well after an agonizing wait that seemed like it would not endā€¦ I finally got my download link.

Already installed and everything runs fantastic.

All I have to say isā€¦

HOLY CRAP!!!

Thank you all at Pixologic!!!

Iā€™m truly stunnedā€¦

Iā€™d like to apologize to all the hard working folk at Pixologic. Received an update from the support team that my link had been sent out a few days ago to an address I havenā€™t checked in years. That would be my bad.

Sorry about getting frantic there.

Well, thanks for setting up the support forum, because that was the only way I got heard in the launch noise (must be all that champagne drinks clings and chatter I guess) and finaly got the coveted link.
So if anyone is still waiting, I recommend going there asap.