ZBrushCentral

The Last of Us - Character Sculpts (+ images Pg 8 & Pg 12)

Awesome sculpts! Especially Henry! btw were the heads scanned then modeled on or modeled from scratch? :+1:

wow. Just wow. That detail is phenomenal

Wow!! this are some of the best models I´ve ever seen. Top Row.

Brilliant sculpting work man.

Awesome work! Love the sculptures and the game is rockin! Like the Faction multiplayer also.

So I was wondering what the poly counts for the in-game models were. About 40K like Uncharted or more? It’s such a visually rich and exciting game I find myself just looking around half the time…and then a clicker shows up and I curse you all at Naughty Dog. lol.

My eyes! My eyes!

Amazing stuff Mike, my head has literally exploded from the awesomeness hahaha, the heads are fantastic, top row most certainly :slight_smile:

what was your typical time frame on these if I may ask?

Terrific work, thanks for sharing! I very much like the girl’s portrait - well done there, quite believable. As noted above, I’d love to get some insight into your cloth process.

Keep up the great work!

This is simply incredible and mindblowing! :+1: Thank for sharing these masterpieces )) It’s a great motivator to become better artist :slight_smile:

Incredible work, Mike. Nice job!

Beautiful work!

Sic **** mate :slight_smile: just awesome.

Dammmmn, you smashed it Mike!

Those images are going straight into the inspiration folder :slight_smile:

great sculpts! :+1:

Amazing works…

Congratulations, you’ve done a fantastic work on these! Can’t wait to play the game.

No comment, I love these stuff. I wish if I could join ND one day :slight_smile:

Amazing work ! congrats to the team. I think you pushed the limit of this generation of console.
Can’t wait to see what you’re working on for the next gen …

praise well deserved !

I have not been this inspired in a long time, amazing sculpts!
I love the game, its so beautifully crafted on many levels one being the texturing on the characters, any chance you can convince your other team members to post more of those as well?
Thanks,
H

I love seeing different techniques in Hair Dynamics and Modeling! Excellent work.