ZBrushCentral

The Incredible Hulk

Great details, interesting to see the design process - Thanks for sharing it!
Although, I must admit, as awesome as the Hulk looked, I didn’t care for the design choice for the skin. I felt his skin looked too veiny and his muscles too sinewy. It made his skin seem too thin and less supple. Particularly, in the close-up shot when he first leaps down to attack the soldiers, and lets out an angry roar. Still, miles above what I could do.:wink:

(I hope it’s okay to include that shot here.)

![Hulk CU.png|574x397](upload://eF9KAt9bXOEYOcybF9aEOt8H05V.png)

Amazing work as always. Abomination is impressive too, congratulations!

Fantastic work!
Really inspiring!

Ricardo

Hey Aaron!

Tks for you sharing those wonderful frames, that will stay busy for a good time looking at each detail of the characters.
I liked the movie and everthing produced by you. Congrats!!!

metaballs

Wow, wow, wow, and holy crap! Nice work on all of them!

What app did you do the hair in???

WOW WOW WOW!!! Smply amazing work, Ive been a fan of your work for a while now, and Im it seems you skillz just get better and better. Great job!

http://patrick-cashfiresartwork.blogspot.com/

No words… :grimacing: only COMPLIMENTS. The movie is nice, but your work wonderful.

Mattia

amazing . :+1:

design is so great:+1:

Congrats on a job well done. I really LOVE the Abomination’s final look. He looks amazing. :+1: I especially love the feet. They are disgustingly awesome.

I find this Hulk to be far more believable than the first Hulk, which by the way was an incredible piece of work. Great work Aaron!

To see unsung heroes. Honour!

Beautiful!

Perfect !!! :+1:

Amazing work. :+1: :+1:

Incredible work!, even tho I am no fan of the hulk at all - and I dont really like the style of this version either. But the abonimation is amazing… I think you are very skilled.

Great work :+1: thanks for posting.

Hi Aaron
I found your Works first in this Year and I’didnt know that all those Works belong to You.
Every Your Work looks amazing and are still my Inspiration. And tell me please, do you spend a lot of Time in a Dissection Room? Because some of yours Works are sooo… realistic :slight_smile: All those pathological Changes look simply great.

Just out of interest… how much did you get paid for this man :P? Must be a hell of a lot! I mean you practically made the stars of the movie.

Went to check out the film yesterday. I very much enjoyed seeing the abobination on screen. Especially got a kick out of the spine and feet design. Great work Aaron! :+1: