ZBrushCentral

The Human Skin

Simply amazing! Great torso and the best skin I’ve seen. Thanks for sharing your workflow. Outstanding.:+1: :+1:

wow. really cool stuff - thanks for sharing! :+1:

Very Cool!

Thanks PSTCHOART for sharing so cool tutorial!!! :+1:

Couple of days without logging in and how much did i miss…
Awesome work… really deserves the top row…

Excellent paint job and even better sculpting work!! AWESOME!! :+1: :+1:

By the way, did you used Arnold Schwarzenegger as reference? It looks exactly like his torso back in his glory days,AMAZING!!!

Hole crap, this might just be the best torso I’ve seen in my life. It’s almost more lifelike than my own!

Great work!!!
Thanks for sharing!
Regards
Hilmar

Your tutorial couldn’t have been more timely!!! This is exactly where I’m at in my character work. I would have spent endless hours trying to figure all of this stuff out!. The one thing I think (if its not too render time intensive) is to add body hair. They did this for some of the characters in Beowulf and it looked great. In any event big thanks! And, I’m looking forward to any other work you have to share!

Please, you’re embarrassing me! Where did you get those pictures of my body? (I wish) Seriously -very nice sculpting there! :grimacing:

The Shader and modeling are simply beautiful, Thanks for sharing it.

As was already said… this work is simply amazing.
Great materials dude… and thanks for your tutorial.
Maybe I could use something like this for my own tools.

I’m looking forward to your next work.

Excellent, I want to see the woman :wink:

The anatomy is very impressive…
Also, the renders are very good…

Aside from everything else, beautiful sculpt.

Thanks so much for sharing your material settings and dermal layer texture process.

Super work!

beautiful work! very inspirational!

Awesome work! Well deserved top-row honors. Thanks for sharing the details.:smiley:

wel it’s great but as you are aiming for realistic skin I must say it looks more like a painting to me then real. I think skin absorbs more light and reflects less.

Awesome !! :+1: