ZBrushCentral

The Human Skin

before i begin this:
kneels on floor
please teach me your ways!

Top row stuff, simply excellent.

perfect. top row imo

when texturing did you use images or did you paint it?

I agree with everybody.
Outstanding work, I love this skin. Most of the time the peple think that the skin it is very transluced and thats not true. I think that the amount of translucency in your it is pretty good.
Congratulation for this job.
All the best,
Arturo

Outstanding!!! 5 stars from me :+1: :+1: :+1:

5 star for Sure…great ! could i ask your shader snapshot ?

Day-am! That’s nice work!
:+1: :+1:

Excellent sculpt. Excellent material. Bravo.

WOW!!! Simply amazing render. Love the sculpt, very precise and anatomically correct. Would love to see your shading network for the material used to render in mental Ray. Great Job!

Wow great effort. The skin looks painterly and yet photo realistic. Will you post more details on your light set up and shader technique?

:+1: I too think that this is stunning work. I would also love to have the opportunity to see your lighting set up and maps used. Top row texturing!

perfect… perfect… perfect!!! unbelivable!!!

This is a great piece of work, i love the level of detail in this. it is so realistic and accurate. brilliant attention to detail with the veins.

Arran lewis:+1:

man, for sure I would like to see how you have done textures. nice work!

Great anatomy, the best skin iv seen in CG for a long time, id be very interested to see the break down of all the layers. I can only imagine how good the female is going to look.

Thanks for sharing, got my vote.

Your work is just so beautiful. And as all other comments have been saying, i too would love to see your lighting set up and textrue layers. You are indeed a master. bows

an excellent attempt indeed :+1:

wow, beautiful. the best

wow :o
are you also working on the rest of the body?

do you have a homepage or something else?
I would like to see more works from you :slight_smile:

Amazing :slight_smile: