ZBrushCentral

the Final Piece - image series

Oh, sorry, mahlikus,

I meant to mention that when I first posted it, there was just one layer. When I noticed the mistake the next day, I changed the upload.

thanks

What A Fun Thread!

Thanks for sharing your Techniques with us it has inspired me to add lot more detail to my work :slight_smile:

have a good day! hope some day i can see your Class :):+1:

Thats cool.
Thats probably what happened…now its time to play then…hehhee

I just had to make the diving-bot , …no jellyfish i’m afraid !:cry:

jantimmeatsdiver.jpg

Man this threads gone crazy, I gotta join in the fun…back soonish :laughing:

Jantim mate what you on??? :+1: :+1: :+1:

Just high on ZZZ…Buckie, don’t believe all the things you hear about the Dutch :smiley:
And do join the fun,…Meats has done most of the work ,so you can give your imagination a spin !
I was thinking about a LEGO-bot myself :slight_smile:

jantim

Jantim -

I would hang that on my wall. I love the half-drained water and the steam. Built a whole new suit around him, too. It has a really nice look to it.

:+1:

Now I need to get the time for another…I have an idea.

Can’t wait to see what you do with it, Buckie.

Gallery Patron Bot (thanks Dickie and Jantim)
[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘6935’,‘Gallery_patron_bot_1100.jpg’,1,0))Gallery_patron_bot_1100.jpg

Wow, that’s a pretty awesome new image meats, I love it!:+1:

… … I was gonna ask something, but I just forgot

ok, now I remember. So, with all he cool detailed work that you’ved created with zb, how do you feel about app as a tool to make architechture and other non-orgranic forms?

Meats,
I love that blue back light and the
way you displayed Jantim’s and Dickie’s Version
of The Embilical Robot.
Thx for the Share,
HanKO

Looks like a great gallery to me :wink:
Well i’ve learned some things (re) working your document, Meats !
I have neglected working with Ztools like masked cube’s,cylinders and stuff like that…i just did not take them serious for making nice images !
That goes for layers & transparent objects as well, and i did not use its 2D, or 2.5 D, brushes to work on dropped objects much, only painted in ProjectionMaster ! Said all that, i admire your renderings for its great detail and the way all these small objects are integrated in your picture in a perfect way…how do you do that ?..with no snapping-tools to guide you…it looks fantastic and industrial & organic at the same time ! :sunglasses:

jantim

Meats,

awesome homage to your fans…very cool.

Jantim,
was that dive helmet designed by the same blonde who designed screen doors for subs? hehehe some cool playing, been enjoying your enthusiam with this. Oh yeah I love that material on the helmet…already posted one? or new?

Aminuts, the material is just another variation on my “oldie” bronze…the divinghelmet is made out of Ztools , or primitives if your a traditionalist, so i did not think to much about it being a “real” working model…if that is what you mean by designed by a “blonde” …:confused:
And where is your contribution to this thread my friend ! :stuck_out_tongue:

jantim

This is fantastic Meats! Very cool peice! Now I got to throw my hat in there.

r

Jantim -

Diver bot is very cool! Great sense of the light and, as usual, awesome materials!:smiley:

r

abxy -

with all he cool detailed work that you’ved created with zb, how do you feel about app as a tool to make architechture and other non-orgranic forms?
I think that Zbrush can do all of that stuff, but it comes down to the right tool for the job. There are a lot of programs that specializes in things like that, so you are probably best off to do it there if you have any of them.
That said, if I was trapped on a deserted island with only Zbrush, I’m sure I could pull off some decent architechtural forms if it would help rescue me.

Ryan - cool, I hope you do. :slight_smile:

Swap Meet Bot

[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘7065’,‘Swap_meet_bot.jpg’,1,0))Swap_meet_bot.jpg

The scene is wonderful
Andreseloy

Is this going to be the next Zbrush-challenge, Meats :smiley:

jantim

hi Jantim,

no offense meant by your helmet…i loved it…but there is an old joke about blondes inventing screen doors for submarines that kinda fit the no glass version of your helmet. I love the helmet I was trying myself to find the time to model almost that exact model for my fav books challenge but ran out of time as always…

however I do have one in the works for this…at the moment I am having placement problems but hope to have them overcome soon after getting home from work!!:smiley: