ZBrushCentral

the Final Piece - image series

Super! I love robots :slight_smile:

very interesting to see your art evolving into a “mechanical” wireframe style…your art rocks!

anh
p.s. you gotta do a one day demo in class when we just sit there and see you work :smiley:

Meats, Thank you for uploading your scene for us to play with. This image is
an old evil clown head I had lying around which I threw into your robot image. I then changed the lighting, rendered and played in Photoshop a lil.

I love how the brain ended up looking like a bad toupee…:lol:

Damn, is this fun…we gotta do more collaborative work like this in the forums…:smiley:

Tomorrow after work, I'll try another variation. Dickie [<!--[attach=6542]Meats_Dickie_Clown_Robot_01.jpg[/attach]-->]![Meats_Dickie_Clown_Robot_01.jpg|586x750](upload://iSGNicN3tVk2dTviAZHwU8pEBEj.jpeg)

Meats Style is born out of Zbrush`s capability, to handle complex, detailed stuff. Meats equals Zbrush.

Great work, man ! -> Love it.

Sometimes, i am wondering if Zbrush is made by Meats, or Meats is made by Zbrush…:wink:

perfect as always
i bought your z brush dvd set by the way very very usefull information you have given
worth every penny

Thanks a lot!

Very cool Dickie! That head fits perfectly in the space, that rules…:smiley:

Just a note - I just updated the scene file to include two seperate layers, one with the robot and then one with the background.

I just started to work on a new version, I’ll answer questions a little later today…

:+1:

Meats

it’s fantastique illusion of détails great’s it’s so good

Truly impressive work controlling the complex geometry. How do you keep track of it all? Did you model it elswhere first?

AG

Awesome! Very cool Meats! :grimacing:

I love the mecha look! Whens your gallery opening? What… your not showing in a gallery! Thats unacceptable. Anyone know of a good gallery space in LA? Perhaps we can make something Downtown!

Very cool work, man! It is wonderful to watch your mind dance over so many possibilities. Thanks bunches for sharing the scene.

Ryan

At the risk of being shouted down,I have a criticism. I’m a fan of Mr. Meats work, generally speaking, but I think this one is showing some signs of formula. That’s okay, and to get straight to the point, I think there’s not enough contrast between the subject, and its background. In other words, way too much detail in both. It gives an impression of scribble rather than subject.

Now excuse me - I have to duck.

Meats, your first image accuratly represents my brain after seeing your excellent renders!
Keep pushing those pixols

Heya…

dig the coolbot… you never showed me that one mr secretive…
cool idea to let people play with your file.

-Alex

“Ha ha ha, now that I posses the powersuit,” Clive thought wickedly to himself, “Those mean boys in the cafeteria will pay dearly, oh yes they will!”

Another variation on Meat’s robot. Added a Z-Brush head and Photoshop helmet and effects. Much fun was had with this bad boy…:smiley:

Thanks again to Meats for providing this wonderful toy!

[]Meats_Dickie_Head_robot_03.jpg

“Ha…nice one Dickie” :+1:
I’ve made a Gothic-Meats&Bones !

jantimgothicmeats01.jpg

Jantim, super super super!!!

jantim :+1: :+1:

Nice!

Dickie - cool powersuit! I’m glad you are having fun with it!

Jantim - :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

You had to go and make an image cooler than my original one?! :wink:
Love it! The little skulls on the tips are a nice effect.

Thanks guys for giving it a chance!

Here is a new one that I didn’t get a chance to complete…

[]

I’m going to Mexico for the weekend so I won’t be around till tuesday.FP_construction.jpg

how do you create the metal effects (i know how to simply do the wire stuff, using masking ) but you make them look so good, like you creations are actually made of real metal parts, how do you do it??

you do some of the most amazing stuff, it’s simply amazing

" Mexico…Hmmmm…an Mayan or Aztec angle, now that’s an idea :smiley:
Thank’s for the nice words…but your the best, Meats ! and a nice new bot :sunglasses:

jantim

A dance floor on the top would look cool.