ZBrushCentral

The Execution of Lady Jane Grey,The tribute.

Amazing work! :+1:
Well deserved top row!

Mind. blown! I love this painting and your version of it is incredible. perfection. Love it. :slight_smile:

Stunning work! Love everything about this.

dogbone thanks for the comments :slight_smile:
I really appreciated .is so ture, I choose one really hard subject to do in 3D, I spend really a lot time just tweaking pose, is so hard get it right,is no way to compare the original painting, there have so much more in it, mine just a study project.

Again thanks everyone :slight_smile: , I will take more screen grab for show my progress soon, cheers!

Stunning work! So glad you finished it!

indeed a very impressive job, here.
nice…

-r

this Is the future really… a final marriage of classical artwork with modern ones, absolutely fantastic.

I remember seeing the painting too , a long time ago , and marvelled at the realism of the skin and the captured ambiance within the painting.
wonderful…

This is amazing work man.

Awesome work! Love the coloring!
but, although i don’t think this piece totally missed the point, he makes some correct notes on important details. One I’d like to add is about the woman sitting to the left of the image; It seems to me that in the original she is actually passed out against the wall. Her mouth slightly opened as though asleep, her hands fully relaxed on her lap… In your image she seems to be in some sort of meditative state instead, both her hands and face seeming more tensed up.
Pretty impressive nonetheless!

• Oh, and the fainted lady also has her legs sort of half folded half stretched in front of her in the painting, covered with red cloth… Those legs seems to have gone missing in your 3d rendition :o

Amazing work!!

Amazing art! Congrats! Thanks for share!:+1::wink:

Hermosa! :slight_smile:

Amazing work,love the closeup renders

Stunning, a master piece.

Great Sculpting!

I know there are differences, but I’m not sure if you were trying to actually copy or were just inspired by the original. Regardless, I wish I had the skills so eloquently demonstrated with this one. I like to paint and sculpt traditionally, and I am not too terrible. I picked up zbruh to carry my abilities into the digital medium. Again I am not terrible, and I have improved quite a bit, but those skills of yours simply seem magnitudes beyond what I am currently capable of. In other words… good job.

This piece is some of the most beautiful and inspiring digital art I’ve ever seen. You deserve every success that comes your way with the skills you’ve demonstrated here. Thanks for sharing your incredible art.

Amazing work. Congrats!

Fantastic work!! Very, very good. Congratz!

Are you going to add in further detail at all like the lady on the left in the original she is holding a necklace presumably belonging to the Lady about to be beheaded :slight_smile: