ZBrushCentral

The Cube!

Thanks lemo … I made a base cube tool a few years ago because I didnt like the “cube with pole” either … ur script is quite usefull as its all automatic :).

Thanks Bud.

Dan

thx :+1:

Roland,

OK Mr. Showoff how did you get those really neat spikes and doodads on the sphere in Zbrush?

Brian

Lemo and Roland … thanks, guys! These are great! :+1:

Hi Brian,

to your question: this is all made with Zbrush and it’s really easy and fast to make, if you know the right way :wink: .

So i made quick a script for you where you can see how i made it.

Greets Roland

spike-sphere.jpg

hi Moochie,

thanks for your words, it’s allways a pleasure.

Cheers

Roland

Roland…sweet :+1:

I made a fuzzy felt bird.

bird.jpg

hi boozy,
it’s also a sweet looking bird and a cool stile.

thanks for posting

cheers

Roland

Thanks LEMO…Thanks LEMO… Thanks again, LEMO!!!

Roland,

Thanks for the script. It was great. I am constantly amazed at how neat ZBrush really is.

Thanks again.

Brian

Yay! those annoying poles always made me end up with little dimples at high subdivison levels!

i hated the poles too never really understood poles on a cube:lol: but you gotta love pixologic :smiley: because zbrush is the king!

The cube is a quadratic sort of entity, just like the other primitive objects.

But yeah, it does kind of bite.

They should really make the Lemocube the official cube in ZB3…or at least offer them both.

I could be wrong, but I think it has something to do with the way that zbrush has special masking controls on all their default tools that are not available on any other ztools.

Or is it just me?
When i push the cube button the screen goes back to the welcome screen and there is no cube…

It´s really a pitty if it doesn´t work with Z3, it´s a great plug!

Husse

Hi Husse,

this Plug is really not working. Also the Sphere i made.
And there are more plugs whith no working functions.

So i’m fixing at this time my XYZ Fonts Plugin for ZBrush 3

Cheers

Roland

Z3 comes with PolySphere and PolyCube which are exactly what this plugin used to provide.

i guess for now just like open up z2[ if you still have it lol] and make them then export as polymeshes, thats what i did. Really painter, all i find is the poles, not like the plugin?

Load Tool

Go to “Ztools” subdir.

There you will find pole-less “Polysphere” “PolyPlane” and “PolyCube”. These are pole-less polymesh 3d objects, and the sphere is just like the cube would be when sub-divided.