ZBrushCentral

The Art of Soufiane

Suggestions: She is too perfect. Give her some asymmetry, pull out\reveal more of that 7th and 8th rib and make her a bit thinner. Also have some veins reviled showing her body rejecting the alien symbiotic that has taken over. I’m assuming she is human because of the navel and human anatomy. Great work and top row brother. :+1:small_orange_diamond:)

Hello,

I just started on my fan art character, it’s ryuko matoi from the anime Kill la Kill, whitch is a fantastic anime by the way.

I’ tried to give her a more mature look, and did a paint over for the hair, still a looot more work to do xD

but first here’s a warm up I did :smiley:

1.jpg

21.jpg

Attachments

21.jpg

Hey Guys,

I’m new to the forum, so I apologies in advance if I’m in the wrong place. I am looking to hire someone to help design a creature(s) for my short film. Even though I am an effects artists I do not have the time to create what I am envisioning. Therefore, am I asking to let me know how much someone should charge to design such a creature. Anyone is welcome to big/chime in to either help me or point me in the right direction. Once I decide who will be the designer, I can forward them the script and details of what I am looking for. I look forward to your responses and thanks again!!

it’s bean so long since I posted anything here xD so let’s refrech this thread with this, it’s an existing model I rerendered

hope you like it :smiley:

mutant 2 low low.jpg

Attachments

mutant 2 low low.jpg

Awesome!! Love it. I’ve really been enjoying all the work youve been posting lately, so thank you! Keep it coming!

thanks @clintus maximus

speed sculpt :smiley:

doodle.jpg

hope you like it !!

Attachments

doodle.jpg

I like it! Maybe you should try posing it?! Good job, very powerfull :wink:

here’s my new work !!! I started in zbrush, rendered in zbrush with hdri lightcap, and the rest is photoshop :smiley:

I"ll post wips of the model later.

bug lady low.jpg

Attachments

bug lady low.jpg

Woa, she is awesome!!
Would love to see some breakdowns :slight_smile:

man I LOVE this new work.it’s soooooooo great.thanks for sharing.:wink:

awesome stuff :+1:

This is a fantastic piece of art!! Multiple paint over I suppose?

You should do a breakdown of your render, I think it would be really interesting!

Hey

thanks everyone !! I’m glad you liked it. so as requested here’s a little breakdown :smiley:

breakdown.jpg

hope it will give you a better understanding of my workflow :smiley:
cheers

Attachments

breakdown.jpg

Beautiful work!! Really a nice piece of Art!

Fantastic!! thank you for the breakdown! :slight_smile:

Nice works! Nice harmony of colors. Well done.

@Raaven : thank you
@Totyo : you’re welcome :smiley:
@Danpants : thank you

here’s a fan art I just finished, it’s over done in photoshop so it looks 2D more than 3D

jinx low.jpg

ZBrush Document.jpg

Beautiful work bro!!

nice!!!

Beautiful sculpts all around, soufiane, good job :+1: