ZBrushCentral

TERROR

Phone calls from some plane passengers to their families was so sad.

I’ve been reading some Tom Clancy books downloaded from alt.binaries.e-book. Interesting similarities to what happened today.

New Zealanders are shocked and angry at the people responsible for this attack. I stand horrified. I have no doubt that New Zealand will back whatever the States decides to do.

One can say many things about the state of this world, but here it need only be said…

‘Violence against man or animal is a crime against all humanity, and perpetrators of such actions must be punished’

The people who carried out this attack, have distanced themselves from Man and Animal. They can not be said ‘To Live’. They are pure evil, no longer human, with no future. They give us no hope. Their rotting minds infect us all, they can not be allowed to live, nor propagate, nor be defended.

Freedom has awoken.

We at COMPAQ are told to stop work for 5 minutes at thursday to show our sympathy
and solidarity with US.
I don’t work anymore since tuesday because I’m so shocked!
One of our COMPAQ collegues died during the
attack.
I’m only reading internet newspapers all
day long…

About the guy that I said was my grandfaters neighbors son (our family was friends with them). On Tuesday he got out of the Pentagon alive and decided to go rescue others and he left the Pentagon when rescue teams got there. The traffic was so bad, he parked his car on the side of the road and walked home.