ZBrushCentral

T-Recks

Update! I finished the back scales for the most part along with reworking some of the scales on the neck.

trecks render 1.jpg

Update time!

trecks render 2.jpg

Hey guys I just came across an awesome t-rex sculpt today and I as wondering if I should apply these types of scales to my dino. What do you think?

T-REXBPR.jpg

Update time!

trecks render 4.jpg

Awesome! :smiley: Loving the updates and Cant wait too see this sculpt finished :slight_smile:

thanks for the awesome comments everyone! Also thanks for keeping this 5 star rating going. I started doing more scale work on the arms and legs. They are coming out pretty good so far.

trecks half body render.jpg

Great sculpt and love the passion to detail :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
This is how my dinosaur should have looked like hihi^^
Looking forward seeing the finished dinosaur :slight_smile:
Best regards,
Kenny

That is the meanest looking T-rex I’ve ever seen. Nothing on the earth would mess with that thing, well done!

Update! I redid the back and neck plates because I was getting comments saying they looked artificial. I hope this looks more natural to you guys. :slight_smile:

trecks render 5.jpg

this is coming along nicely

That is without question my favorite of all the takes I’ve seen of that beast. Your alterations do look better. Thanks for letting us have a look.

Created a new account. Here is my latest iteration of this beast. Enjoy!