ZBrushCentral

Super Kid.(WIP)

I think I’m done with this thing. It’ll look nice on the wall. :slight_smile:

Feedback welcome…it’s still in layers.

Thanks
superkid_color_04.jpg

This is just awesome!

This is awesome. But, the face needs more work. Kids have big eyes, warm, kind. His eyes are very small like a “vilain” rather than a hero

Looks awesome. The added layer of grit helped.

The only thing that could use a touch of tweaking is the feet - they look like they’re “floating” on top of the background instead of standing on it.

Tweaking the shadows around the bottom of the feet might help. And that’s really it. A quibble if you will.

I think somebody is going to be very happy to have it on the wall.

Thanks for some actual critiques. I’ll see what I can do. I’m expecting to play with the background a bit. Some folks have told me that the perspective isn’t quite working for them. I’ll also look at getting the feet to look like they are planted in the world and mess with the eyes…hopefully my kid doesn’t actually have villain eyes. :slight_smile:

superkid_color_06.jpg

maybe you should just blur the yellow houses and the green ground a bit, so that the blacklines aren’t that sharp and you get a bit more dept. because you got no clean lines ( i mean black outlines ) on your character and even not on the cloudy part on the background.
that’s just my opinion on this one, i really like the overall look and feel.
the character looks great. and the kinda washed out look in your design is great, too. :+1:

Yup. Works for me!

Great work.

I also took out the outlines in the background.
superkid_color_07.jpg

I would buy it 4 sure!:+1:
Like the retro look.

reminds me of dash from the incredibles.