ZBrushCentral

studio zone (Nudity)

Hi cutedevil,
the head seems to me a little bit small. What do you think about it?

@sparky3d as i said i am not pretty much sure about the complete character. still a bit confused about the lower part as in should i leave it like this only or shld i add some piece of clothes on. Also i have in mind that just put on a loose lower and shoes kinda stuff or put on proper track pants, as i said if you have some ideas with you, please feel free to tell it :slight_smile:

@PANAYOTOPOULOS thnx for ur observation, yea i knw i messed up a bit with the head. gonna fix it soon :slight_smile:

[ hi guys i am so sorry i was too much busy thats way i didnt have to do my work so here my some WIP stuff i hope u like it and pls guys give me ur advise bcoz without ur advise i am nothing to do and thanx for visit my thread df.jpg

Attachments

sona1.jpg

1.jpg

hi guys here is my little bit more update i hope u like it sorry its not too much update bcoz i am busy some other work too so i need ur more advise i hope u like ithj.jpg:smiley:

Your anatomy studies are awesome! I am just starting to study anatomy myself. May I ask what reference materials you used to do your anatomy studies? You have definitely improved from your first post, keep it up!

nice work, do you have a blog or a website??

ColeBot thanx for like my work i am learning too anatomy mostly i used and read ANATOMY FOR THE ARTIST BY SARAH SIMBLET ITS GR8888 BOOK I WILL FIND LINK THEN I WILL SEND

ndrycomplex thanx for like my work i send my blog link in ur pm check it i hope u like it and hope u give me some advise too thanx alot
and thanx all of u for like my work ,
here is my little bit more update :slight_smile:

sona.jpg

hi guys here is my new head test exp i hope u like and give me ur advise
laz1.jpg

Nice to have you here on zbrushcentral! Really great work on your models, the character is really great! Great anatomy of the face, the body is great too and the folds of the shirt and pants are very realistic cool!:+1:
I am also a student and it is great to see that you are studying a lot anatomy like me, because anatomy is like the key to everything!
You have definitely improved from your first post, keep it up!
Looking forward seeing more from you and if you wanna contact each other, hit me up mate, students network ^^
Cheers and happy scupting

• Kenny:)

Great work!
Coming from someone who is studying anatomy regularly, I am no where near you yet.
Absolutely great work!

Corey

coreyschroeder thanx man for like my work
KC-Production thanx man for like my work
i am always need all of ur advise and thanx for wachting my tread thanx alot all of u