ZBrushCentral

Star Wars (Falla "Ribera Convento de Santa Clara", 2022)

Digital Sculpt in Zbrush of the fallero monument “Ribera-Convento Santa Clara”, at Las Fallas festival 2022.
Designed by Ramón Plá and actual monument by Carlos Carsí.

Star Wars (Falla "Ribera Convento de Sant Clara" 2022) from Moisés Ojeda on Vimeo.

39 Likes

Que pasada Ojeda. Me imagino la faena que fue concluir este proyecto :sweat_smile:

Enhorabuena.

Saludos desde Barcelona.

2 Likes

Wow! Awesome work on this! :star_struck:

1 Like

It is so cool to see ZBrush work produced in the real world and all the more so in your case because of the sheer scale. I wish I could have seen it in person!

1 Like

Your sculpts and their physical realisations for the Las Fallas festival are always something to look forward too - beautiful work :sunglasses: :+1: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:!!

1 Like

Awesome work! :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for your comments!

Impressive on all levels, each fallas design and execution seems better than the previous ones!!! and they are all incredibly astonishing :joy: You guys are masters :trophy: Tanks for sharing Moises :wink:
Jaime

1 Like

No problem Jaime!, always a pleasure :slight_smile:

I found myself cooing at Princess Leia’s tiny hands.
Lovely work as always.
Bravo :champagne:

1 Like

Wonderful! :+1:

1 Like

just amazing. thank you for sharing

1 Like

Excellent, good details and composition!
Did you use a huge 3d printer, or were they sculpted by hand?

:100: :100: :100:

1 Like

Thanks for your comments. They usually use CNC machines to mill the figures on polystyrene. Sometimes they use 3D printers in smaller pieces, especially for faces and hands

Loving everything about this! The 2D illustration is awesome, the translation to 3D is awesome, then it got setup for giant size statues, applause to everyone involved!!

1 Like

Thank you!

thanks, great film

1 Like

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

1 Like