ZBrushCentral

SSTRiKERR's Sketchbook

nice design and modeling:+1:

Great Thread Man! Awesome Sculpts! :sunglasses: :+1:

very cool update. Iā€™m liking this dude a lot!

Mawh - haha yes it is and thanks :slight_smile:

EricShawn - thank you THANK YOU! glad you like it :slight_smile: and i will bring more creation for you with this brain!

SuperHer0 - thank you! appreciate the comment

Moni-Poroni - hey poroni :stuck_out_tongue: glad you like it and aww shucks :o

nassosa - thanks buddy :slight_smile:

Karthik.AL - thanks!

piz - glad you like them :slight_smile:

KPtoons - ha thanks, hes liking ur soul a lot! lol

hey guys, need a quick suggestionā€¦ i was messing with the head and wanted to improve the silhouette and i came up with this cool look.

what ya think? then after this im setting up my shots and presentation :slight_smile:

[head.jpg[/ATT]%3C/font%3E"]head.jpg](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9A9A9A%22%3E[ATT=216143)

Supercool sketchbook start - love the crazy experimenting :+1: !

I really like the direction is going. Though I prefer the more bent/disfigured feeling you had in your first silhouette study. You lost that in the translation to 3d, but the detailing and overall concept is great.

Thanks guys for the great feedback and crits. this challange was crazy and ive learned some new tricks.

i decided to ditch the spikes for the better lol

FINAL

[beautyshotlow.jpg[/ATT]%3C/font%3E"]beautyshotlow.jpg](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9A9A9A%22%3E[ATT=216226)

Attachments

wipshotlow.jpg

damn i like this model:) , the sculpt on this is freaking me out! so cool! good job mate :slight_smile:

HUN-Firebat - thanks man!

just figured i put together the beginning to end shots :stuck_out_tongue: enjoy

[Untitled-1.jpg[/ATT]%3C/font%3E"]

](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9A9A9A%22%3E[ATT=216476)

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

:slight_smile:

awesome stuff dude, love the silhouette style for portraiture, and great work on the soul keeper, tasty detailing with story, would love to take it on in a game.

been a little whileā€¦ want to start posting a lot more. computers been broke but just built me a new one :open_mouth: so im back up and running.

working on the baby goron. hes going to be grown up, head of the tribe type of thing. thinking of some sweet primitive armor too.

very wip from where i want it. i really need tips on the sss stuff :frowning: just playing around with it.i dont know why its all speccy. any tips plz tell meh! ill reward you with hugz <3 enjoy!

wip.jpg

Attachments

wip22.jpg

Cool!!

Some unique stuff on here.

thanks for the reply guys.

little wipity

1.jpg

WOOOOO great job mane! So I randomly made a photoshop edit for him :stuck_out_tongue: nerded out a little but heres what III would do :stuck_out_tongue: (Keep in mind this is from a nerd standpoint rather than an artists :P)

Attachments

randomGoronCrit.jpg

hahaha this is fkn awesome. but sadly, this is what im trying to avoid (the childish baby face) i want him be/look strong and yea lol still need to tackle the head a lot more anyways

working on this atm moment for a challenge at eat3d

working on this atm moment for a challenge at eat3d

1.jpg