ZBrushCentral

Spiderman Venom

hey nobi this is jonah, igos friends, the one without the voice. sick work man.

Thank you everyone!

"zindrome just curious... how did u get the little bumpy scales all over his body so nice and even?" "It's Alive! The spandex honeycomb pattern is a displacment map, right?" My friend Mark DeDecker helped me on UV, so that I could apply a taleable alpha to sculpt the pattern onto the geometory, no displacement map on this. The teeth and tongue of output have been damaged when it's in molding process. The gray polymer spray fade some detail.

[]venom_top copy.jpgvenom_top copy.jpg

amazing work !

The maquettes is cool !!
Both amazing !! :+1:

…ing art! :sunglasses:

my god. is it possible to print a real model using 3d data? i think your stuff is pretty complex model. don’t u need to reattach arms , hands or something?
it’s amazing. :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hi Nobu!
One thing I notice is Nobu’s pictures of the output are a bit blurry. In person the output is a similar sharpness to the Zbrush renders, or the painted head, believe it or not!
best
Jim McP

Why do you guys polymer spray the rapid made proto master copy? Is that done to protect it for the molding process? Can’t you guys silicone mold it right off the machine, and make a wax copy cast directly from that mold? Or does the silicone have trouble curing or sticking to the RP material?

You don’t rework/resculpt the master RP print directly, do you?

Just wondering, and wanting to know why you guys do it like this.

Hey Nobu,

great work,this sculpt looks amazing man. How’s your David sculpt comming?

Bryan Wynia
BLOG

gorgeous work, I love the pose.

Lovely pose/composite!

one of the best venoms! where can i buy??

Thank you everyone!

"It’s Alive! Why do you guys polymer spray the rapid made proto master copy? Is that done to protect it for the molding process? Can’t you guys silicone mold it right off the machine, and make a wax copy cast directly from that mold? Or does the silicone have trouble curing or sticking to the RP material?

You don’t rework/resculpt the master RP print directly, do you?

Just wondering, and wanting to know why you guys do it like this."

The original output is light blue color and it sometimes difficult to see detail, that’s why we spray. We don’t use silicone, but we make a mold from the origianl output. In this case, we had to make a sparate mold for a head, arms and body to make a wax cast.

“Jim McPherson Hi Nobu!
One thing I notice is Nobu’s pictures of the output are a bit blurry. In person the output is a similar sharpness to the Zbrush renders, or the painted head, believe it or not!
best
Jim McP”

I didn’t realized that the picture are blurry, thanks Jim!

"Bryan Wynia Hey Nobu,

great work,this sculpt looks amazing man. How’s your David sculpt comming?

Bryan Wynia"

Hey Bryan, thank you for your comment. It’s funny that you asked about my David. I’m working on it everyday, keep eye on my website.

“baker17 one of the best venoms! where can i buy??”

You can order it online from Diamond Select(http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/). It’s coming out end of Jan 2008, and limited to 1000 pieces.

Amazing pose and details!! God job!!! :wink:

How did you do that… i’d like to see that if that’s possible… Great Sculpt!!! deffo top row… :+1: :+1: :+1:

Great anatomy,one of the best sculptures I’ve seen. Good job Man, keep it up! :+1: :+1: :smiley:

Insanely insane:grimacing:

did you use zbrush 2 or 3?

Simply tremendous work…Thanks aaaallllooootttt for sharing your work

Thank you for all your comments!

“JonasCarnes did you use zbrush 2 or 3?”

I used zbrush 3. I started modeling t-pose in Maya, then exported it to zbrush. After I sculpted with symmetry on, I posed it to match the concept drawing.