ZBrushCentral

Sorry!!! another Demon Head

UNLEASH HELL!!! LET THEM COME!!!

I love demons…very good work, the texture rocks!!

But, you can appreciate the sculpting quality. Very good.

TD

Lots of things pointed out, and I could make a list but really the only thing striking is the perfect symmetry - just looks so plastic moldish - or computer generated. Overall it’s a good sculpt. :wink:

I like it! :+1:
maddam, you inspire me :evil:

I dig the teeth, it looks great, I want same :smiley:

i dig this one a lot ! keep it up man

Thank you all for your reply :slight_smile:
here is a new render, i try to make it more realistic

SmileDeath.jpg

you’re too cool ;]
love it :+1:

very nice render. how are you getting the sss to show through so good on the ears? mind posting your settings for it? I am having a hell of a time trying to get a happy meduim with sss in xsi.

Yes, i really like this last render… can you axplain a little your render and material parameters?? I supose it´s a vray render as your usual works, i´m wrong? :wink:

I´m waiting for more updates

Greetings maddam

Victor Marin

Yeah! This is really impressive work. Great modeling and rendering in equal measure :smiley:

Any chance of uploading your setting used for this as a zbrush document?
Sorry to be a pain, I just have trouble getting such fantastic renders in Zbrush :cry: No worries if you want to keep your setting under wraps :wink:

Is the second render zbrush also?

Anyways, 5 stars from me!

:+1: :+1: :+1:

i bet the second is vray ;]

definitely vray, can you show us your render settings or render preset? :smiley:

hey maddam,

this is a lot better. it is still something to do on the symmetry, but it goes on. sss ist nice now! much more realistic than the beginning. :+1:
maybe the lights could change a bit. I think the lightning of the first pic wasn´t that bad, in the new one it looks a bit mixt up.
Go on, I want you top row!! :slight_smile:

nice greetings and a good night,
xbucket

i truely love your work i looked at your portfolio soo many times hehe

good luck it looks fab