ZBrushCentral

something Im working on...

Thanks Choco, i will take all that into account, shame all the credits on the model and the toon shader is not mine( i cannot really remember who made it otherwise i will refer it here), but its ok, i did have lot of fun posing it and adding some detail. Guess i also need to b more careful when smothing too much on thouse fingers and toes:lol: .

Hi guys , the reason why i post this here is to find out who’s being using Zbrush and Vue to render.
I created this model long time ago and decided to render it in vue and loved it, but Im still a noob so i will appreciate if some one could help me spot the pro and con of using Vue to render.( i just heard Vue9 render is better but this was made using V 8.5)
Thx

Practicing some hard surface modeling. even though its not finished i would like to recieve some c & c
thx

hi guys Im doing this from a mesh shared by nick to practice texturing retopo and more so i would appreciate some C & C. I have also reached my top amount of polys (30 some millions).
And please if u could suggest a nice retopo tutorial in Zbrush for multiple subtools will b great.
:slight_smile:
thx

Hi guys just a litle update<
:slight_smile:

some hard surface fun :wink:

Hi everyone, Im working on this right now, i have to retopologize it down to 5k :cry: .

wow man great work

only Zbrush fun :smiley:

its being a while since my last post, so here it is something i made after being inspired by Orbs works currently in the top row :+1:
As always excuse my English. thx