ZBrushCentral

Some SC2 Heart of the Swarm arts

Congrats on top row Joe! Really nice stuff!

Greatā€¦!:+1:

fantastic arts!

Awesome work, Joe!

Amazing works manā€¦congrats

Some really great work there.

Great Work there :slight_smile: I really like the Art test.

Great job

WCart

Awesome! Looking forward for Heart of Swarm, Blizzard rules;)

Really great designs, must have been a joy to work on, love the leathery organic feel of the texture

good stuff. youā€™ve more?

Awesome work Dude! :smiley:

Have any low poly counterparts to these hi-rez sculpts? Would like to see the wireframes and how low the LOD meshes go.

In that third image, Iā€™m curious as to how to approach making tubes like that? Is it a curve brush?

Hi there I love the work you are showing and are a fan of the SC2 series as well as many of the fine products (Minus Diablo 3) that Blizzard? Any ways you show some exceptional skills in sculpting but I have to ask a few things that my friend and I have been discussing with your sculpt. For your creature with the giant horn how does it balance? Its plum line is located where the mass on its head is instead of equally distributed amongst its body. If the creature tipped over to drink it would fall right over. Why did you decide to do this? \ You have the toes tipped up in a try pod fashion on vary small points but this would not allow the creature to stabilize when moving nor have enough muscles to hold up the body for long periods of time. I was wondering why you designed it this way also. Once again thank you for the images and the great art work.

Me too please! I canā€™t get the Curve brush to handle the transitions from extended straight stretches to unbroken curves, which is essential for sci-fi detailingā€¦you seem to have mastered this. Most of the other approaches to this have been done in Max or similar as a base mesh; Iā€™d like to stay in Z if possible.

so cool good work.