ZBrushCentral

Smashing hulk! (step by step added Pg. 3)

This is probably the best hulk I’ve seen in the history of 3D !

You nailed it !

Top Row !

Thanks again guys

Here is a small making of I made to describe the process involved in creating this green dude.

One thing I want to add to it is the importance of criticism and other people opinions.
Every person you show your work to can add to it from his knowledge and offer a fresh perspective.
Criticism is a great way to learn and to realize were you can improve yourself
so dot be afraid of it, and don’t be shy.

tut_01.jpg
tut_02.jpg

Attachments

tut_01.jpg

tut_02.jpg

Now that’s a really nice Hulk sculpt, I love how vibrant and dynamic you have made your Hulk. Great work! I love the character as well one of my favorites.

Wow! What a powerful Hulk!

Congratulation man ! It’s great to see it on the top row ! thanks for the step by step tutorial :+1:

I learn one thing or two from your tutorial and i got a lot of motivation and inspiration ! keep the top row’s work coming :wink:

I really love that model. dynamic pose, solid anatomy…

Great sculpt and helpful breakdown of workflow.

Great Hulk! The mouth looks a little froggy to me, but the pose, the muscles, the torn pants, all look great! Thanks for the Making Of, too! :+1:

…big baby! :sunglasses:

The hulk that I remember

Amazing work!

nice one mate :+1:

Really wonderful work, really enjoyed reading through your process notes too, congratulations on getting top row! Well deserved. :slight_smile:

Congratulations with Top Row!!! Amazing Hulk you’ve made and thanks for the breakdown :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: Curious what your next project will be.

Its been a while since I have seen something as dynamic as this one.
Too many models seem soo static. And this one just jumps out at you.
Great sculpt, I especially like his back. Very extreme and very well done.
Top row well deserved.

wow awesome dude…i like this

Awesome work man. I loved his pose very dynamic and great anatomy on it.

Smashing sculpt! and thank you for the breakdown! :+1:

This is my favorite version of hulk. Congrats on getting top row especially on the hulk.
He has been done before but you captured his true essence perfectly. Everything looks great.

its one of those epic one

really awesomastic as i always say keep em comin:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:D:D:D:D:D