ZBrushCentral

Skilling Spree... SketchBook

All the work is great but I just love the last one! :smiley:

Cheers, David

Kick-ass stuff in here! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Tx Guys…

Doing a little portfolio update, so another quick re-render on a completed bust sculpt… previous renders were actually pretty terrible…:o

GollumNU.jpg

I have been working on updating one of my earlier quick sketches to a more complete posed sculpt… haven’t really done a full body pose yet, so I learned a lot. Spent about two weekends and a few nights after work, still have a lot to do on it, but most of the stuff is in place.

I rendered a few materials and lights from ZBrush, and just comped in photoshop to get a quick idea, will do a proper render at the end. I still want to refine a few places, proper tongue and saliva, better pedestal… and also put in some of the dynamic venomey strands.

Venom_WIPZB_01.jpg

Quick turn around.

Hi All

I am currently busy updating a few old sculpts. Reworking an old Akuma head sculpt into a full character… Still some ways to go, and a few parts that needs to be refined… and a few small details that need to be added… but most of it is in and in place.

Akuma_Wip04.jpg
Akuma_Wip05.jpg

Just a quick update, refined the body and some of the extras.

Quick full body update. Cheers…

Akuma_FullBody.jpg

Finally got some time to finish him off… The in-game version came in at around 15k tri’s without the clothing and about 30k tri’s with all ropes, beads and clothing. Still wanna rig and pose this weekend… hopefully. Shun Goku Satsu!

Zbrush Render

Marmoset

At least got the pose going over the weekend, had a few issues here and there with the forearm rig setup. Wanna add a small environment piece, and then just do a beauty render…

How have you avoided this much attention!?
This is GREAT stuff, love it! :+1: