ZBrushCentral

Sketchbook

FallingSkiesTribute.jpg
AlienMechWeirdComp01.jpg

Simple tribute to a great tv series: Falling Skies
Took me 1h for the sculpt and 30m for the comp. Used Keyshot for the render, also shown below. The rest is simply photoshop magic :slight_smile: Can’t wait for the update that includes the cross platform with keyshot!

Here’s a workflow video, nothing special, but for those interested. Was 1h in total.

https://vimeo.com/108053520

Friday…It’s legs day! :slight_smile:
Just kidding. I’ve been overwhelming with work but every brake from it that I can get is to…do more of the same. 1h20 sketch with no reference. Maybe I’ll do something with it later on. Thanks for watching.
P.S:Inspired by a morning session at the gym where these guys actually exist :smiley:

http://vimeo.com/109954647

05zbrf.jpg06zbrrf.jpg

Love the muscle forms on this guy, your anatomy is good

Gorgua came out, like many of my personal projects, from a life experience. I had just come back home from Trojan Horse was a Unicorn event and had this feeling that I am on a Journey, like so many other great artists out there. Either just starting out or with already established careers we all (artists or not) have a quest and a journey in life. Having that in mind, I wanted to portrait that feeling and storytelling into a character that would relate and appeal to people that feel the same. The whole project is an 8 page step by step tutorial with 11 hours of video tutorial to follow. I offer my vision and workflow using Zbrush and Keyshot, plus some photoshop for the final post. Words can’t express how much I like Zbrush and for the endless possibilities that this software grants people, specially to create something from nothing. So thank you Pixologic, thank you thank you Luxion and Adobe and 3D World magazine for this great opportunity of sharing my knowledge. It’s a great and rewarding feeling to know that somewhere, somehow I’ll be helping someone learn a couple of things. Have a great weekend everyone.
Gorgua_Final_Comp_IllustrationFeel-zbrushcentarl.jpgGorgua_Final_Comp_SculptFeel-zbrushcentral.jpgGorgua_Final_Colour_Design_Maquette-zbrushcentral.jpgGorguaConceptDevSheet-zbrushcentral.jpggorgua-the-weary-traveller-sketch-zbrushcentral.jpgcover-zbrushcentral.jpg

love this little guy! great face, full of personality.

Beautiful work.just love it.it’s so full of life.keep it up.;):wink:

Thank you so much Intervain, I’m glad you like him :slight_smile: can’t wait to see some of the new stuff you’re working on for Warcraft :slight_smile:

Thank you very much Diablo :slight_smile:

wow so cool i love this style

Great job on the Gorgua creature!
You mentioned you have a tutorial for it. Where can I buy the Gorgua tutorial? Are you selling it somewhere? I can’t buy the CG magazine as we live on an island without postal service.

Hello again friend. Just thought I drop you a line to let you know I am STILL enjoying your talent. Best.