ZBrushCentral

SketchBook Ovidiu (nudity)

these are all great works !! :+1: :+1:

Really impressive work, congratulations. So much detail and variety. :cool:

great work. for me those are all perfect. great details and overall design on the heads. :+1: i like the wrinkles and the style your doing the hair.

Totally great!
Awesome anatomy and outstanding variety! :+1:

GREAT STUFF HERE! Thanks For Sharing! I have just a question about the characters ? When your giving a character to sculpt, do you have reference photos that you work from for each character? How much of your sculpting is reference based to designing ? sorry for the noob question

Thank you guys!

Gary Komar - Thank you man!
INFINITE - Thanks, I really admire your work dude , you have amazing skills and I always was asking how do you manage to create such hyper-realistic renders .
Al.Tintop - Thanks a lot!
Ardox - Thank you!
Salvation - Actually in production there is always a concept artist working the conceptual images for you to start with. Now depending of the project and art director you can be allowed a wider range of interpreting the concept or not. I also tend every time I have the chance to study real people’s portrait images and to be sure that my work is infused with elements taken from “nature” not only from imagination.

wonderful works everything is wonderful

:+1: :+1: :slight_smile:

Here I have an Orc, is made in my free time as a freelance for a client.
He is meant to be sort of a Giant general over giant armies.
Hopefully I caught the gigantic sense in his figure.
C & C are welcome.
[Orc01.JPG]Orc04.JPG

Attachments

Orc00.JPG

Orc02.JPG

Orc03.JPG

nice work! the only thing I noticed at first sight, is that he shouldn’t have any hair where the scars are, both in the eyebrow and in the beard. And perhaps the slashes on the armor should have a small change when they move from one kind of surface to another (from leather with pattern to that one without a pattern).

Apart from that, really nice!

edit: Now looking at the untextured pics, it seems the slashes do change :wink:

brilliant stuff

I’m not feeling the pink armor ^^

awesome stuff

Very cool stuff
especially the realistic heads!

awesome work:+1:

cnecula-Sorry for not mentioning you my friend
hope you’re not mad on me.
Yep, so almost all Character textures for Silent Hunter 5 were done by Cristian Necula , our very gifted texture artist we had.
The Bosun , Soldier and nude guy textures are his creations.
Also he owns the creation of Giant textures as well .Good times when we used to work together dude! Hopefully we’ll have the pleasure soon again.

adampof—the SH5 concept artist’s name is Cristi Balanescu.He’s a very talented artist.

very nice work indeed!
really liked your work on the Silent Hunters
 and overall very good stuff!

Hello Z-people !
I just wanted to share with you my recent work in progress: a Cyborg.
This guy is a human soldier captured by the Machines and transformed brutally in a Cyborg killer.
For now only the organic part was worked in Zbrush but once i finish the hard surface elements all stuff will come in Zbrush again and will be more detailed, and the organic face will bare the mark of torture . All impressions are welcome.
[CyThumb.jpg]Cyborg14.jpg

Attachments

Cyborg11.jpg

Cyborg12.jpg

I think it’s coming along really well. The hard surface work is first-rate! Look forward to your progress. Good job!

Hello,
Here I have a WIP Werewolf .Still much modeling to do ,but once finished ,I plan to retopologize it ,detail it , and render it.

[Thumb00.JPG]ZBWerewolf26.JPG

Attachments

ZBWerewolf25.JPG

I like every detail sincce the first time that you post the first time on this tread!
Cheers!