ZBrushCentral

Sketchbook Of Klaus Knuth (Nudity)

This is really cool, i like the cartoon style bear, its also nice to see your progress from the very start to the very finish, most only show the base mesh, not the actual z sphere :slight_smile:

Hi there,
still no update for Boog :frowning:
Becouse I was busy with an demo part for a “Odol med 3” animatic. It was lot’s of work - much back and forth - but now it’s done :wink:
I’d like to share the mouth stuff (It can not give away the plot). The teeth and gumms are improoved versions of the ones from my earlier post - done in ZBrush. Man I was happy to have this application… so real in such a short time!!! Textures and rendering is Cinema 4D.

Thanks vor watching and let’s see if Boog is “awake”, right now :wink:

Great job on the bear. It’s a really neat design. I love monsters and zombies and dinosaurs and all, but it’s really nice to see work like this around here. Looking forward to seeing how you handle the fur… :slight_smile:

Great stuff! Hope you texture the bear?
His mimic is fantastic!

Thanks everybody :slight_smile:

I know it’s been some time, but finally I’ve got time to start the fur on the big boy. Not sure if it’s going to be the way but it’s not so bad i think :wink:

so stay tuned and crit!

Best
Klaus
:slight_smile:

screen-capture-2.jpg

Attachments

screen-capture-3.jpg

screen-capture-4.jpg

beautiful work! keep going!!

Though there were some tv commercial and print stuff going on (modeling and animation) I found also some time for a real passion af mine: figure modeling :slight_smile:

It’s still a WIP but I like to share it with you to get some crit. As reference I used a set of pictures from http://www.female-anatomy-for-artist.com her name is hermina.

hope you like it so far…

Thanks
Klaus
screen-capture-5.jpg

Attachments

screen-capture-6.jpg

screen-capture-7.jpg

Especially the back view is looking veeery good.

From the front i find there should be more gravity on her breasts.
Shes looking very realistic and you dont want to ruin that with a boobjob :smiley: :+1:

weiter so :sunglasses: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Wow!!! Really nice work you have. Really like the back of the female model.

Nice start! to me the main issue is the weight distribution. She’s not sitting on her bum, which is lifted up away from the floor - so logically she’d be leaning on the hand but the hand looks rather relaxed and the shoulders placement also suggests that’s not it. If you want her to sit on her bum, which I think would look more natural, you need to show contact with the floor and more importantly impact, weight of the upper body on the bum… some squashed flesh :slight_smile:

Very nice.
I agree with the crits been said. But its hard to tell whats going on with out the ref you have. Cause she could be getting up. So she would be applying pressure on her right leg and arms. Which would explain her ass lifting up slitely:). Its all in the moment and what she’s about to do. I guess.

The body is great. Love the hips, back and chest.

Keep going :+1:

Wow that nude is excellent, you clearly have great understanding of the human form. It’s always nice to see someone not exaggerating muscles and creases just to feel they’re making detail.

You should make the meat under her left thumb bulge out more, right now it looks like her wrist is made of rubber.

Thanks, that’s great response! It’s true - the weight distribution did give me some issues. rather hard to find out even with reference. But I’ve got my teeth in it :wink:

Best
Klaus

As I said this is from http://www.female-anatomy-for-artist.com

[attach=137598]screen-capture-hermina.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

screen-capture-hermina.jpg

Ohhhh, I´ve totally missed your last updates.
Great progress on the chocolate bear. :slight_smile: And the female looks very great, too.
Beautiful work!

Misch mal die deutsche Community auf! :slight_smile:

Been busy. Just finished Hermina ( at least for me and for now). Next I’ll dig into the bear again :wink:

Thanks for watching and stay tuned…

Klaus :slight_smile:

You havent been around here for some time but I recognized her immediately as soon as I saw the thumbnail. :) She looks very real. Wonderful job on the sculpting. I hope youll post an update of the bear soon. :slight_smile:

really nice sculpting! very accurate anatomy!
super einen weiteren deutschen hier im Forum entdekt zu haben.
eine frage. wenn du monatlich geld fuer anatomy for the artist.com bezahlst hast du dann auf zugriff auf die anderen Sectionen?

Viele gruesse, gordon!

Moni: Thanks alot. :slight_smile:

Gordon: Thanks man.

>>wenn du monatlich geld fuer anatomy for the artist.com bezahlst hast du dann auf zugriff auf die anderen Sectionen?<<
No, you only pay for the female section. To cover all content (female, male, the big 3d.sk, comic and texture) you have to pay for all - as allways hihi
:lol: But if you need reference in job you can not put a price tab on it, really!
german note: wenigstens kann man die Kosten abschreiben :wink:

Klaus :slight_smile:

Cool work man … knew the bear a soon as I saw lower cage
Good job :smiley:

Great job on the figure model (and bear as well) don’t see any anatomy flaws at all