ZBrushCentral

Sketchbook - Hossein Diba (breakdown Pg 7)

i really like the skull holding man sculpt, especially the face, and workflow lol :smiley: …ya its hard to find proper models sometimes, well solved! :stuck_out_tongue:

gollums render is pretty naturalistic too, nice

Thanks guys, I finished my sculpt. Now I’m gonna do the textures and shaders, cheers:
3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg

After going back and forth to the reference image and my sculpt, found out some stuff that I had done wrong, like the size of his eyes, nose, jaw, forehead and almost all of the structure of his face, then fixed them and here you can see my process image, from the beginning to the end:

z.jpgz2.jpgz3.jpg

Attachments

z.jpg

z2.jpg

z3.jpg

pretty nice work really ! the difference between them and the modifications that you have made are very clear and clean , overall is a fantastic work and if you may share the hair technique process we will be grateful . keep it up ! :+1:

Very nice. Robert and gollum are top.

Fantastic work!

Thanks guys for your kind words, I will explain about my fibermesh workflow soon, its not that difficult to work with, cheers :slight_smile:

I Finished texturing&rendering, cheers:
666.jpg555.jpgUntitled-1.jpg

Attachments

666.jpg

555.jpg

TOP ROW in 5, 4, 3…

.2…1
holy $hit

Thought it was a real photo in the thumbnail. Nice.

you know Elias Koteas could be his brother.

Awesome! I take it this final render is Vray? :+1:

Now that’s amazing! I can really appreciate the effort that went into the creation of this! :slight_smile:

Interestingly, which is noticeable in the bald shot, he and Bruce Willis have nearly the exact same eyes. Here is an example. :smiley:

That’s is Awesomeness ! Mind blowing man all of it the eyes reflections are very vital and looks slimy that’s really good , if you can make another render with same jacket in brown i’d be so grateful :+1: TOP RAW :+1:

Incredible!

Rikk The Gaijin, Thanks man
BlackMath, Thanks man
Quinum, Thanks
Kaisasose, Thanks. Yes, it is vray.
)+( JAMES )+(, Thanks, yeah, I had the same feeling about the eyes :slight_smile:
TomatoVFX, Thanks, for sure
ErnestoBaxter, Thanks

It deserves to be on TOP ROW :+1:

Yea dude… these are crazy, crazy good. Easily the best PR I’ve ever seen. Congrats!

My fav portrait to date… simply one of the best…