ZBrushCentral

Sketchbook 2011 (nudity)

Those teeth are the bomb, I’d push the intensity of the rest of the face to match the power in the teeth, make more defined and striking features, bigger forehead, more defined cheek bones. Looks awesome!!

I like it. The eyes seem a bit lifeless at the moment(probs just because its not posed or textured). The hair lip makes him look like a cat. When I look at the mouth on its own, it looks awesome but as I look at the whole image I see a cat face. The rest looks good. You should keep at this one.

cool char :wink: has he ever gone to a dentist?!

Cool sculpts.keep posting.

My Sketchbook

Cool design! The mouth is great!

Best regards,

Great work ,i would love to see him finished:+1:

Really great models, love the designs and details and great anatomy on the woman, really great work dude!! :+1:

Santis, Thanks a lot mate, lol 1000th post , congrats to me :smiley:

fshayong Thanks a lot. appreciate your support.

siamak, thanks for your kind words. ill keep the eyes in mind and ill try to make them look better.

ASW316, thanks a lot, Im trying to do something other than just a scary monster. I’ve got to say its kind of chalanging and ill try to define his character more in future posts.

soulty666, thanks a lot mate. as I said Ill do my best :d

SuperHer0, lol, I guess not. thanks by the way!

RJ the eccentric, thanks a lot for your support!

FabioPaiva! thanks a lot, Im glad you like it!

Karthik.AL, thank you as well mate! I have more energy to put into it now!

spimmy, last but not least, thank you! Im just glad to hear from people who appreciate my work.

all the best:+1:

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=101548&page=2&pp=15
http://minastris.cgsociety.org/gallery
Also available on freelance

Oh, great last one :+1: :+1: :+1:

Thanks again michalis. Im glad that you like it.

So these are some more portraits that Ive done lately.
I hope you like them and comments are most welcome.

thumb.jpg

Attachments

face_011.jpg

face_02.jpg

face_03.jpg

some good work you got here man :+1:

Minastris…Really nice sculpts, and variety of facial types…I also like the material used, and the lighting …:+1: :slight_smile:

Hi there!

Here is a character that I’m working on. Im going to do the hair next and the reason why the lips are a bit open on the left side is that he is gonna have a cigarette on his lip.

Any comments or suggestions are highly appreciated. :slight_smile:
Cheers!
ZBC1.jpg
[attach=242534]face_test_15.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

face_test_15.jpg

great modeling. I like the last one a lot.

Perfect.

this is a really great sculpt, and the textures are fantastic. The only thing I can think of is to make the insides of the eyelids red instead of black. I’m sure you want the eyes to stand out, but all I’m thinking is “whats going on inside his eyes?”.

Superb! Great job especially on the skin texturing :+1:

Eiad, thank you very much bro,
The-White-Shadow, thanks a lot mate,
memania44, thank you for your compliment and suggestion. you are totally right about the eyes, Im going to make some adjustments on them and Ill post it here afterwards.
hoskins78, thanks a lot bro.

Im still working on the hair and its a really tedious process and Im trying hard to do something acceptable. so wish me luck.
Cheers.:+1:

Eye lids could do with some thickness. Ears look too flat and theyre connecting weird at the top. maybe
biggy to me is the depression at the sides of the head is too much and lacks the “shelf” at the outer corner of the orbit of the eye.
Scars look too much like open wounds, not sure theyd be that deep without blood pouring out of them.
hope that helps.

Great work, Would love to see more textured