ZBrushCentral

simple workflow scripts

For those that want Inflat and Clay also mapped to hotkeys here is an updated Brush_Hotkey.zsc

This script will make the following brushes mapped to the following keyboard buttons. "1" - Standard Brush "2" - Tweak Brush "3" - Flatten Brush "4" - Clay Brush

“5” - Pinch Brush
“6” - Inflat Brush

Instructions - simply put the .zsc files in “C:\Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush3\ZStartup\ZPlugs” . and start zbrsuh, it should automatically work for you, if not you might have to manually run it.

Thanks for the updated script Eric. Not having to take your cursor off the canvas at any time during sculpting while you switch tools is invaluable.

yep thx eric :smiley:
helps me alot :slight_smile:

Thanks E! I was just noticing today how my mental flow was disrupted briefly each time I switched brushes… This will fix it;)

thank you :+1:

Thanks very appreciated

Andreseloy

…simply great, Eric-dude :sunglasses:
Thank you very much from me and 4 the others too :+1:
p.s.: can u remeber this small script for zb2, with the holding “S”-key(I think…) can we with draggin with mouse change the brush diameter? That’s
were absolutelly great, if u can to write it again for zb3…was my fav-script :slight_smile:

-cheerZZZ-

Abyssis this is already working!!!
S draw size
U z intensity
I rgb intensity
Andreseloy

he he, Andre, I am old sclerotic twit, because I meant not hold/click “S”…
I meant push CTRL and drag :slight_smile: There is somwhere one plug, wroten from someone…

-cheerZZZ- :cool:

I found it in one thread :+1: :+1:

Quote:
 	 		 			 				Originally Posted by <b>Cral</b>
			[i]i have two questions/suggestions

will it be possible to bind macrobrushes to keys and the other question is can we change the brushsize with any keys like in mudbox or silo?

thx Christian :)[/i]

Hello Christian, :slight_smile:

Yes, it should be possible to assign hotkeys to macros / brushes. On changing the brush size, you can use the [ and ] keys to adjust size. (I did write a plugin for ZBrush 2 with which you could adjust the brush size by moving the mouse - I will update this for ZBrush 3 if it is possible.)

Ha ha, how many fav scripts have you got?! :wink: See here:
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?p=356878#post356878

heya m8, see my comment there :cool:

-cheerZZZ- :smiley:

***Instructions - simply extract all of the contents from the .zip into your Zstartup/Zplugs folder and then in zbrush under Zplugin you will see a “E” panel – where this plug-in resides. ***

This script will automatically create a new layer on your model regardless of whether or not your entire model is being displayed. This is helpful for when you are working with a lot of your mesh hidden and you want to create a new layer but don’t want to un hide everything in order to create it.

Thank you so much for this hot-key script for the brushes.

I was pretty stunned to learn that this isnt a default featurein ZB3 since its so essential for the speed and workflow (its what makes mudbox so fast to work with). I sincerely hope that this will be implemented in a future zb3 update.

keep’em comming! :slight_smile:

sounds great. I’m gonna check these out tonight.