ZBrushCentral

Shikhar's Sketchbook

as i said b4 dis all r jst awsme, faadhu… 22g…:)…
and i want 2 know abot dat ligt setup and mat…:mad:…or giv me tips abot dat;)…keep it up…keep rocking bro…

great stuff, plumboy rocks :slight_smile:

@EricShawn - Thank you EricShawn.
@Gurjeet - Gurjeet bro thank you so much…thats just a quick BPR and a quick color corrections in PS dats it.
@Lucky_1 - Thanks Lucky_1.

Here are some other quick Concept sketches, hope you like it :slight_smile:

lady.jpg

Attachments

concept1.jpg

concept2b.jpg

concept2b.jpg

concept2a.jpg

Great sketch book bro and nice sculpts

nice work shikhar…vadiya hai…:slight_smile:

Nice work Shikhar.Keep posting.

Sketchbook

@shrikant09 - Thanks Bro.
@basantjoshi - Thanks Bhai :slight_smile:
@RJ the eccentric - Thank you so much…

Here is a new Character Concept I did for my personal portfolio… His name is Plantis… surviving in some deep forest … eating only plants and insects sometimes… etc etc etc… I have a weired story for him, so I think I should leave it for now :slight_smile: please have a look at the character, hope you like it.

1.jpg

Attachments

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

sculpt5.jpg

looking good. I like the big hands

Wow man you have some crazy good skils:) Love the sketchbook!

updating the sketchbook after a long time with Another Concept sculpt… c&c are always welcome

very nice!!

He’s big.

Nice sketchbook Shikhar. Since long time I saw some great work from India. I’m just a beginner and inspired with your work buddy. keep it coming. :slight_smile:

@NarendraK : thanks budy :slight_smile:

another doodle done in free time…

ren.jpg

That is pretty sweet for just a doodle.

On the vest did you just draw that out with the topology brush and then manipulate with the move tool? I am not that good at it yet but yours looks really nice.

Nice sculpts.
next time, take care of the eyes. They give character to your models.
currently the eyeballs seems to be very large in size, they hardly fit into the eye sockets.

@teamFox - thanks man… for the vest I just did a quick retopo and used move and rotate tools to pose it :slight_smile:

@Renzart - Yes your are very right man… thanks that you pointed it out. I dint even notice dat :slight_smile:

A sculpt based on a concept by Timur Mutsaev (http://timurm.cghub.com/images/)

1 Like