ZBrushCentral

Sérgio - Sketchbook

Thanks xVaRx

Another Zbrush mecha:
I gave this mecha my personal taste, line wise, it’s very close tho to the Gundam Geara Doga 119:

Hola Sergio, I just love your work! … the mecha are great of course but I also love the little ironic touches such as the little house in one where part of the roof is destroyed or the vegetation that accompanies some of the models. I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful pieces! Cheers, David :smiley:

Thanks for such a nice comment chalkman. Means a lot. :slight_smile:

Hi,

Another Zbrush mecha, (still needs a weapon, haven’t done it yet):

mechabot.jpg

Feedback is always more then welcome.

Hi Sergio, As always your models and your presentation are awesome! Get that guy a weapon. :lol: Cheers, David :smiley:

Great thread. Love all the work. I think Chalkman said it all, models And presentations are excellent. Keep them coming :).

Ezra

SERGIOLIV, I saw your thread some time ago and ment to reply. So here I am now-;). I simply want to say, I really like what your doing with ZBrush. All your MECH’s are cool. It always interests me to see folks starting and finishing their hard surface models in ZBrush. It totally inspires me to continue learning ZBrush for this purpose. I have already been to so many post here with such fantasitc works doing hard surface sculpts, and yours is no exception. You have a follower-:+1:

Cool mechs!

asecbrush: thx!
Dragon: Nice for you to take time and post a comment, I will also start to follow your work! Thx for the nice comment too.
EZRA52: Thank you! I will :slight_smile:
chalkman: Ahah! Yeah I will do a weapon for him, dunno what kind of weapon yet. Thx for the nice comment, really means a lot.

Updated version, scale purpose, changed the colors a bit and a better pose.

Also if anyone uses deviantart and want to devWatch me you can check my user on this image:

battlemechafinal.jpg

Feedback is always a plus for me :slight_smile:

Wow, thanks… that’ll be real cool of you. Best.

Awesome as always … you really add greatly to the appeal with your presentation … I love the specifications. :smiley: Please keep up the great posts! Cheers, David :smiley:

Dragon: :smiley:
chalkman: Thx! I’ll try even harder on the next ones.

Here’s a new scene:

mecha_duo_by_bamboo_learning.jpg

One more Zbrush Mecha on my quest of hardsurface modeling in Zbrush.

It still misses some stuff I want to add but for now this is it:

mecha_egg_by_bamboo_learning-d4nz917.jpg
mecha_mobile_cop_by_bamboo_learning-d4o0vmo.jpg

Feedback is always a plus for me.

powerfull

kilik128: thx for checking it out.

One more hardsurface Zbrush render, only the “Valkyries” are Zbrush render. They are a group of 5 renders, differente matcaps and lightcaps.

The background was rendered in c4d then both renders are mixed up in PS, with some little tweaks.

robotech_ostrich_valkyrie_squad_by_bamboo_learning-d4o4z4b.jpg

One more Zbrush mecha, based on Robotech designs, still needs tweaks.

No texture applied yet.

macross.jpg

Really great work on the robot mech design. Totally like them and some are really bad ass! Cool ideas:+1:
Looking forward seeing more from you and your mech designs!
Cheers mate,
Kenny

KC-Production: Thank you so much for the kind words!

Here’s an update on my new Mecha:

macrossbamboo.jpg