ZBrushCentral

Sefice's sketchbook

Brilliant render results and sculpting, love your girls, very attractive faces :+1:

Cheers ~ Bangers :]

amazing work my friend! you have facial anatomy down. She was always the most intersting character to me in Darkstalkers…

Keep up the great work!

Male head this time! Just some sculpting practice!

New WIP Personal Project. Fan of the game and I think this guy’s the most badass among the Wild Hunt!

Awesome game with awesome character designs, nice work!

More progress!

WIP-2.jpg

Thanks!:smiley:

Started to cross things off of my to-do list. Here’s the final blockout of the Matoi Ryuko fanart piece I’ve been working on. Added my own flair in terms of style. Will continue on the refining and detailing stage.

These works are wonderful! I particularly liked Hsien-Ko, nice job!

Did you make Ryuko’s skirt entirely in Zbrush?

Yep everything is done in ZBrush :slight_smile:

More Ryuko shots

Hey nice work, Sefice! Really digging the direction you’re taking on Ryuko so far :slight_smile:
Looking forward to seeing it take shape :+1:

Thanks! It means a lot coming from you. I’ve been a fan of your work for a long time now. :slight_smile:

Here’s the final sculpt for Matoi Ryuko from Kill la Kill. I’m planning to do a game res model for this one. I’m particularly going for a Street Fighter V/Overwatch style. Hopefully I can pull it off.

Beautiful work! I love the semi-realistic style you used for Ryuko. Which reminds me, it’s high time I tracked down that anime and watched it.

really nice, sefice! it’s really minor, but i think it’s worth spending a little bit of time on the abdomen just because there’s a lot of subtlety in that area and its totally exposed. you might also consider a few well placed memory folds in the skirt and back of the collar. Either way, I love Overwatch and SF5, so I can’t wait to see the gamerez on this :smiley:

Thanks for the comments guys! I definitely agree on the abdomen and folds. I took a second look and it definitely needs some subtle detail there.

Ok, couldn’t help myself. I roughed out a pose I had in mind before retopo and I’m calling it a night. I added some notes that needs some attention for the final output but I’ve tunnel-visioned now since it’s late :stuck_out_tongue: I will still come up with more poses so this isn’t 100% set. Just needed to get it out of my head. Main issue for me is figuring out what to do with her right arm with the blade. It just seems way too off.

Final real-time renders for this piece. Learned a ton and overall happy with how she turned out. On to the next piece!

ryuko_beauty_01.jpg

Awesome! The pose really brings out the energy and fire in Ryuko. Her proportions are spot on for an athletic teenage girl. Anime tends to exaggerate proportions a bit, but you managed to strike a good balance with this semi-realistic style.

Great job, bro!