ZBrushCentral

SchoolGirl

Kind of creepy to see an early teenager’s face in a school uniform with a body like that but then that’s the anime style. Technically very well executed though.

Awesome work!! :+1:

execuse me flcl38, i am sure you mean that “you made a cute girl in a school uniform” not “you made a girl in a cute school uniform” :stuck_out_tongue: i love that very nice work and keep going :smiley:

Looks great man.
I like the expression you caught in the girls face and the indication of the figures form beneath the outfit. Good modeling on the folds to.

Were you inspired by Shunya Yama****a?
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/48645314.jpgShunya_Yamashita_Wild_Flower_018.jpgDreams%20(130).jpg

Attachments

14.jpg

Well done,.
i have a comment about her Ribbon around the neck it’s a little bit plastic,…
but in the end all good and fantastic anatomy,…

This is very nice man.:smiley:

Simply beautiful :+1:

I completely agree with you LOL

This is insane! Love your work. Sweeeet :slight_smile:

Congratulations, you are a great artist that can inspire others. The overall body and face exagerated proportions are perfect, the cloth foldings is realistic and the skin shading is exactly what it should be.

I would be very interested in seeing a couple of wip images or the maps used. In general anything that helps understand how this amazing piece of art was made is welcome.

Good luck in anything you do. You deserve it!:wink:

That’s awesome man! Top row :+1:

Sweet! glad to see you got TopRow for this cutie! this was the picture that I had to create a CGhub.com account to view it ;D haha, that was actually when I discovered just how huge this 3D art scene was and I started Zbrushing since that time! so Thank you for leading me into this new world of art without even knowing it! :smiley:

yeah so glad to see this get toprow, flcl!
I totally loved this piece and your other work is amazing too! :smiley:

I really love that oily warm coloured skin texture. Nice eyes, great work on the hair too.
I never found a good workflow for hairs so that’s very inspiring as i love anime style :slight_smile:

Well, US people are afraid of nipples so we have to think about them. You can show (almost) anything but nipples so instead of censorship, bandaids are a nice stylish alternative :slight_smile:

very very awesome model!!!
would you mind posting the girl in t-pose?
thank you very much!

love it

Wow! Simple awesome! I love it!! :+1:

Wow that is amazingly good.

Grat work.no words.speech less work,flawless osm.

when i saw the top row thumbnail, i thought it was one of those cartoony anime like toons with big heads… hehehehe i never imagined this… BRILLIANT!!!

Wow. just wow. You made me sign up to Zbrush Central just so i can comment on your work.