ZBrushCentral

Scared Silly Entry by Ralf Stumpf

Another Stumpf’s Masterpiece for my Collection! Very cool Man! :sunglasses: :+1:

Very cool, i can almost hear the squeak of the wheels. Keep up the great work, you are an inspiration my man.

From the first post on, a great thread, but then again I suppose we should expect nothing less from a Stumpf entry!

Your work is incredible!

Watching the entries flow in is going to be some scary stuff!..i can’t wait for that. and some serious competition. i only hope you don’t already have that shiny new wacom Cintiq 21UX. :slight_smile: …cuz from the looks of this…you might be getting one soon.

stunning work, this is a great piece, i’ve learned alot just watching this thread grow. some of the cleanest loooking work for this contest. wow.

Thanks very much for feedback, it is very important to have this in a contest.
I made a rendering of the main character, I’m not sure how it should look in the end.
But for now it’s a good test. The modeling is ready for the main character, the worm
and the rabbit. But I have an idea for a additional character “the big awake pumpkin”.

Hope you like it so far.

Cheers

Ralf Stumpf

SSDocu#12.jpg

Well Done Ralph, I love this Guy! :wink: :+1:

Wonderful and the expressive twisting of the form adds a perfect sense of dynamism. :+1:

aww how cute!! Love it!

So cool! Can’t wait to see it all put together.

Gary’s Scared Silly Entry

Outasight work Sir…all of your characters are so wonderfully done…
All the best to ya!

I’m in awe, great stuff! I love the characters you made in Your “Scary Toon” thread as well.

Your characters are very pretty, very well done and textured! Your style is very good :slight_smile: I particularly love the “Blue bunny”,
the way you present your images is very professionnal and clean, want to see what’s next :slight_smile:

Hello, thanks very much for comments.

I work on the ground pumpkin. I would not show this step normaly because it’s
not ready yet. But maybe it’s interesting for someone.

Cheers

Ralf Stumpf

SSDocu#13.jpg

Ah, that’s very cool. That reminds me of an old science fiction movie a long time ago that had these little robots that would drill underground. I think the movie was called Screamers? I can’t remember cause it’s been so long.

Good job.

Reminds me of a weird nightmare I used to have as a kid wher I’d be walking through an old field and there’d be the tops of these shrivelled up potoatoes sticking out of the ground. After getting to the other side they all start to come out the ground like vegetable zombies and chase me! lol!

Anyway

Love the quality of your stuff! looks very like reall Vinyl toys already!

Keep on Z-ing
:slight_smile:
Fishadder

Very nice work stumpf, I really like how you did the pumpkins eyebrows. :+1:

I’ve read every tip and tutorial you’ve done for us to date, but I’m still “stumpfed” by your technique. Your style is one that I like to work in, myself. So your work is very inspirational to me. Very nice entry so far.

As always, very clean fun work!:smiley:

I believe that you have a really good chance to … I can’t tell nothing… just for superstitious practice! :laughing: :+1: