ZBrushCentral

Rocking Horse

Meats you definately got skillz, you style is instantly recognisable, highly detailed & weird, you remind me of a digital H R Giger.
Keep up the excellent work :smiley:

Awe, youā€™re killing me! The concept alone is great but the various iterations are also wonderful. I canā€™t wait to have the time for Z. Very impressed.

Meats, I need about 60 more of these and about 1.5 pages of supporting material for each one for your new book ā€œStrange Unicornsā€ that we will get published by Pheadon next year! Deal? :slight_smile:

This stuff rocks!!!

r

Yeah, Iā€™m a rookie when it comes to Zbrush, I just canā€™t believe Iā€™m seeing this all finally! Just amazing, I canā€™t even handle itā€¦ Makes me glare at my Rhino shortcutā€¦

I started with Zbrush 1, saw it in a now defunct magazine called 3D Artist, but at the time I was heavily into learning Lightwave and Rhino, and the learning curve on Zbrush defeated meā€¦ I shouldnā€™t have given up so easily, now Iā€™m just gonna have to give it another shot.

awesome work meats!! really like your style. if I remember right you lived in utah, any chance you are back in utah? I live in the boring state too!

:grimacing: Wowā€¦!!!..I wanna do sameā€¦ but Im so far.. my quality work its very low ā€¦ now go to cry :frowning:

:smiley: excellent work I like the way you obtein the textures could you bring us some ideas about that, could be interesant apport.

Congratulations