ZBrushCentral

Robertrageson - Sketchbook

working on female head again, i think its better. comment and critque please

Very nice Sculpts… I kind of like the regular guy.

looking good you might want to try a little more volume under the cheek bone ,
it seems to run too flat to the jaw line witch is more masculine .
its the same place lades apply blush .
good sculpt so far keep going .:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

partially working today from home. took the head i did earlier and tried to reproportion it a bit, slapped some new poly paint on it too.

african head test.jpg

kinda fits in my style i guess.

maybe this can be Bishop and the other head can be Cable with a little more work.

still working on head sculpts, having trouble with the upper eye lid area.:confused:

Really nice work on your headbusts Robert, you definently see an improval of your work!
Your anatomy is getting crisper and crisper, looking forward seeing you in a month :slight_smile:
Keep practicing heads, that is the same that I do =)
Happy sculpting,

• Kenny:)

:+1: nice work !!

Galactus!
I’ve been waiting for a while so i can show this. I spent about two years sculpting Heroclix figures for NECA/Wizkids, this is one of my favorites and not just because its the biggest at 11 3/4 inches tall.

306009_2854725482480_1089862425_1948888_1815239000_n.jpg306215_2854724482455_1767696502_n.jpgG001_Galactus.jpgG001_Galactus_Tpose.jpg

Some nice sculpts ou have here.
I am loving the way you did the Galactus also. I always like the idea of that character.

That is some fine work there, my friend! Very true to the Jack Kirby original.

Thank you guys very much! I think i have done between 50-60 figures for Heroclix, some of them havent come out yet so i cant show them or mention them. But there is one more “galactic” character on the way that i will deffinatley post as soon as i get the green light.

wonderful Kirby-tastic rendition of the big “G” !

Can’t wait to see more, Robert! You’re living one of my childhood dreams.:smiley:

Your Kirby shapes on Galactus are very faithful to his illustrations. I remember seeing this sculpt in the production stages. Glad to see everything came out so well in the print. I have been doing sculpts for Icarus/WizKids as well. Great job.

My allergies are killing me. Between not being able to breathe and my eyes being on fire i spent an hour or so zombie-fying one of my older head sculpts. I also tried to render this from Zbrush instead of 3dsmax.

Ed you do some good work on HC.

Zombie Head.jpg

Hello again,
tried to sculpt a head from a lower poly base object, no reference used but he started to look like a cartoony version of Edgar Allen Poe to me. Anyway just an older grumpy guy for now, spent about 2 hours on it so far, as usual the eye area is giving me trouble. Quick poly paint and screens from ZB.

The dude02.jpg

Haha. He does look like Poe. Though, perhaps a messier hair would do it.

Hey your zculpts are really pleasant to see!
Great Sketchbook.

Trying again to do a female head sculpt

Nice work,man. I did a very similar model today, too. Just uploaded it. What about the hair? Fibermesh or sculpted?

I’ve seen a lot of people jump into fiber mesh hair but very few have done it well. I will probably sculpt some hair for her, typically my stuff if more stylized than realistic.
Thanks for looking and commenting.