ZBrushCentral

Reptile Queen WIP

This is super awesome, i like every details of it. Could you please share your texturing and rendering techniques or breakdowns. Thanks :smiley:

Beautiful art…love the composition, modeling, texturing and paint. Top row material. :+1:

Love the colors and the peeling skin. What an amazing piece!

i loved it already without colors, but these are amazing. i am speechless. this is the best coloring of a piece i have ever seen. i hope this goes top row!:+1:small_orange_diamond:)

True inspired art goes way beyond the technical level.
Pure beauty.

May I ask what you used to paint it with?

one look and it speaks the art of the Legendary Boris Vallejo specially the color scheme used

and she is a pinch of Beyonce by facial profile…

awesomasticallistic fantasticallistic marvellastic lovellastic legendarallistic epicallistic art…as i always say keep 'em comin

Alexey - great as always!
And so close to Vallejo style. Гnbelievable
Congratulations!
Круть, одним словом)

Simply fantastic work!

That skin tearing looks fantastic.
Is that basically a thin “clothing” layer duped from the leg? Not to oversimplify it though. I know how difficult it is to get geometry that thin to behave.

Really came out good.

Just jaw dropping detail. A definite contender for sculpture of the year for 2015-16.

Fantastic, incredible work!
Congratulations!!!

Beautiful piece of art. It has the feel of Vallejo…well done

really amazing …congratulations

Astonoshing work, wow!

Superb piece of art, absolutely stunning.

Wow, I can feel the power of this amazing artwork!:bulb:

Guys, thank you SO MUCH for your attention to my new artwork!
As every artist after finishing his “big thing” that was growing inside for years, I feel emptiness and lostness now. Personal thanks to each of you for this atmosphere that you created here! It shows me the path and makes me move forward!

Regarding textures, believe me, nothing special. I unwarped each part with UV master and polipainted with regular brushes in ZBrush.

As for skin layer, it was done 2 objects on top layer and the leg. A bit far from tearing of the tissues the top layer go flat and intersects with the main model.

Untitled-1.jpg

Attachments

Untitled-1.jpg

Really gorgeous work! Congrats on making the top row. :+1:

Wow! Amazing art! Congrats my friend!

Wow… great composition man !!