ZBrushCentral

remcv8's thread

Great work. I like the Pharaoh Alien allot. Very nice shape to the head. Like a Cobra. Thumbs up!:+1:

Wow, coming from you that is huge!!! Love your Giger Work!!!

I haven’t touched this for a few days. Been working on a Tree Spirit, but will go back to the Pharaoh Alien again soon.

Converted my Tree to a Dynamesh and am doing some facial detail. I hope to expand it to a greater level.

Rendertree.jpg

…and heres a short Timelapse:

<object height=“224” width=“400”>

<embed src=“http://www.facebook.com/v/1611341181148” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” allowfullscreen=“true” height=“224” width=“400”></object>

Added Branches via Mesh Insert Brush.

BPR_Rendertree2.jpg

Timelapse:

<object height=“224” width=“400”>

<embed src=“http://www.facebook.com/v/1611820953142” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” allowfullscreen=“true” height=“224” width=“400”></object>

Been away from ZBC for a while, but have been drawing some stuff that I hope to bring into Zbrush soon…

Banner.jpg
ThoseEyes.jpg
LumAlien.jpg
Rhino.jpg
PeaceAlien.jpg
Green.jpg

some stuff I’m messin with…

Ent.jpg

Jockey2.jpg

Jockeywip.jpg

replic.jpg

Very nice !! keep it up! :+1:

Thanks Sumeet, you are always supportive!!!

Shots of a Giger Alien that I am working on as well a Colonial Marine character WIP for the scene:

Alien12.jpg

Alien13.jpg

Alien14.jpg

SpaceMarineConcept.jpg

Hey now that Alien is looking rear good so far keep up the great work
lov to see that baby when she’s done, thx for posting your WIP
Lou

Drg2.jpg

Adding some detail to this one.

Thanks Lou!!! I’m jumping back and forth between a few, but will post more soon.

Drg3.jpg

A little more form and detail…

Drg5.jpg

Less Brain…

Adding some more form and detail. Tried posing with Transpose Master, but soon realized that i really need to make some polygroups. One thing i was wondering is how do i put multiple angles of my sculpt and render them all at once without losing the one’s i dropped to the canvas??? Another question… How can i do multiple thumbnail poses of the same sculpt in one document???

image.jpg

image.jpg

Messin with layers in Gimp…

Multiple passes and some color tweaking in Gimp produce some pretty cool results.

Ali3.jpg

Travels By Night

Creature Wip. Not exactly friendly…

CreatureFriend.jpg

Working around the teeth and shading.

image.jpg

Working on a less agressive, more feminine alien creature. Going for the minimal approach, smoother…

Attachments

image.jpg

image.jpg

Shot.jpg

Timelapse: