ZBrushCentral

Reference Character Models

Those are great. I wanted to buy one and when I registered to make an account, I saw that the telephone is a required field to fill and I stopped right there. I’m okay about giving the other information but I’m not giving away my phone number. Can’t you do something about it?

Hi Stefanos - I’ll look into that. It’s not something that we’ve deliberately setup. I’ll let you know when we sort it.

Cheers,
Chris

Short video showing the capture of one of our available models*

<iframe src=“https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/jVdYMF-w6hg?rel=0” allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“720” width=“960”></iframe>

*Not quite realtime!

Cheers,
Chris

I jumped out of my seat a bit. These scans are just awesome!!
I do have a suggestion. It would be very cool to have some models scanned while in a pose. Like a guy holding a rifle or swinging an axe.
You dont nessisarlly need to have the model actually holding an axe. Just in a neat pose. (something epic like a frank frazetta style pose or comic book hero pose.)
That way people who are looking to create a statue for print could use the model for some excellent anatomy refrence.
Keep up the great work!!! You guys are shaping out to be the best scanned model repository out there!

This is a brilliant idea!! I always get so stuck on fabric folds and wrinkles! Cant wait see all the reference material you post! Im sure it will help a lot of people understand the dynamics. :slight_smile: thanks for the time and effort!

nerveink :small_orange_diamond: Thanks for the kind words :slight_smile: yep we are going to start doing some poses in the new year we have a body builder lined up to scan as well as a loads of uniforms / costumes etc we will try to get as much useful reference as we can on there in the coming months.

SammehSAMURAI :small_orange_diamond: Thanks again, yep that was why we started the store, it seemed impossible to get good clothing reference and these scans are no end of help when it comes to sculpting much better than using photographs.

Cheers

Jamie

These are excellent, thanks very much. I am going to print these out on A3 boards and have them to hand for quick reference.

dillster :small_orange_diamond: Great idea… we are looking into getting a few of them 3D printed, should be interesting :slight_smile:

Here is a quick Lightwave render of them all in one scene (the arms down poses that is)

Awesome and very useful!!

This is Fantastic :+1:

Tough looking gang there!

Hi,

As it’s [nearly] Christmas we’re giving away a scanned torso ZBrush model/Shaders and lights!

Hand textured using Zapp using our male photographic reference.

Download Link

Free_Torso_1.jpg

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Chris

Very cool! thank you for the download:+1:

Very generous of you, thank you:)

Thank you for sharing your Torso but I am unable to open it in ZB 4r4 and get an error, am I doing something wrong? it says the file was created by a newer version 4.42

Time to update. ZBrush 4R4 P2 is the newest version.
Thanks for the torso, used DecimationMaster set to 100K and then QRemesher set to half, got the model down to ~57K. It’s still OK to look at.

Thanks!!

Thanks mkyboy!!

nice share …thank you very much!

Our pleasure! Yes, you’ll need the newest update to ZBrush to use the file. Surely everyone’s a fully paid member by now right? :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Chris