ZBrushCentral

Red Sonja

My version of this iconic red haired character. I had a lot of fun making this one, and used incredible new features like the Curve Alpha to make the twirling hair strands - that one brush alone is mind blowing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I made the a couple of alphas for the hair on a plane object using polypaint, and then extracted the alpha to use with Curve Alpha, it was just so cool!

61 Likes

Great looking piece! Would make an awesome collectible!

1 Like

nice to hear that you like the new “CurveAlpha” brush :slight_smile: great sculpt! @DocZenith

1 Like

Awesome sculpt! Love the dynamics of the pose and it’s sense of weight!!Great use of the Curve alpha brush indeed! :sunglasses: :+1: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:!!

1 Like

I love your work! Very impressive

1 Like

Thankyou guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

Beautiful work!

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

Love her curves and details! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Excellent work! :+1:

1 Like

Excellent interpretation Doc.
New tools = new toys. :wink:

1 Like

this is amazing. you rendered in zbrush and composite in photoshop?

1 Like

Hey!

Thanks so much for the kind words. :slight_smile:

Nope, sculpted in Zbrush, rendered in V-ray for 3ds max, composited with Affinity Photo.

1 Like

nice

1 Like

Awesome job @DocZenith :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

This is AMAZING!!! Very eye-catching! I love the details and those curves are just perfect! In any case, if you could please, post a viewport image with the raw pose ( A/T)? I’m a beginner and it might help me quite a lot. Amazing work again !! : D

1 Like

Beautiful! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Great style! Excellent Work, Congrats!

1 Like