ZBrushCentral

recent and old work

Wow! Very, very impressive work. I will pick my jaw up from the floor now and say thank you very much for the inspiration. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

For a bad koala, your stuff is very good! Excellent anatomy and detail work!

here some off the alphas I made to use on my Koala King (still WIP) on page 1
KK_alphas.jpg

awesome stuff, Rod! Looking forward to see more stuff and more progress on the King Koala:+1:

Impressive!!:+1:

Each one is REALLY great. Outstanding work. Thanks for post these and keep um coming.

Ezra

Still and always one of my heroes.

Some blooming great work there, keep em coming.

Solid work! Great to see it all together. Keep it up.

hey guys
I still can’t show any of my new work so I’m adding some of my in game work to my thread
for the Yagh creature (with 8 eyes) I did the body sculpt and texture and the head was done by the awesome Kolby Jukes
076_max.jpg

161_max.jpg
192_max.jpg
194_max.jpg
005_max.jpg
198_max.jpg
224_max.jpg
433_max.jpg
233_max.jpg
309_max.jpg
387_max.jpg

Attachments

005_max.jpg

076_max.jpg

161_max.jpg

192_max.jpg

194_max.jpg

198_max.jpg

224_max.jpg

233_max.jpg

309_max.jpg

387_max.jpg

433_max.jpg

few more

Attachments

Very Very Nice…:roll_eyes:

Just great! :+1:

I’m completely stunned! These are so magnificent!

Your skills are amazing.

Great and inspiring works.
The models for Mass Effect 3 are just amazing, still playing the multiplayer… :slight_smile:

Can you tell a bit about your workflow for the armors? Do you use Zbrush to build them or are made in a traditional package?

Thanks!

That Super Man is boss.

I just love your models, you’re a great inspiration!

Thanks guys

I always do a naked body for all my characters then I sculpt on it the armor using dynamesh and rebuild the topo inside 3dsmax. Having the body to sculpt on is fast and I’m sure the pieces are at the right place for the rigg and I stay consistent with all the different variations of armor for all the characters

Killer work!