ZBrushCentral

Realtime Wonder Woman + Lady Mechanika

WOW, the work is amazing! Is a shame you couldnt finish it on time for the challenge, defo would be top favourites!!

Congratulations :smiley:

yeah, keep all the secrets to yourself you selfish b i t c h

@piranirani1986 O.o she helped teach how she did it?

one more time, thanks for comments. piranirani1986 , I don’t understand what you want to say, sorry…

Wow!!! Very cool ! good to see something different lovely work if ever I saw them!

Hi Danilo,

awesome work! Grats for top row!

I just started zbrush about 6 weeks ago so with beeing new to the Software, what would interest me the most is: how Long did it take you to create the whole Piece?

If its not to much, would you be so Kind and split the times you Needed into Milestones.

e.g.

• Research, gathering reference
  • sculpting
  • uv layout
    -texture paint
  • etc.

Thanks!

One of the coolest I’ve seen - great job! :+1:

Also your process is very helpful, thank you :slight_smile:

Wt3d, I made this work during my freetime. So, I don’t know exactly how much time I spent. I think about 3 months… I think I spent a half of this time in references/design/highpoly sculpt and modeling, and another half in Topology/UV’s/textures/setting in realtime.

Awesome job with her! This was one of my favs definitely.I was hoping you end up in time for the competition. But great job in any case you’re making an awesome improvement :wink:

I love it! That’s really amazing and I love how you based it off of the newer design from Zach of Wonderwoman! Unless I’m wrong but it really seems like it – the colors and the direction of the art (clothing, etc) – everything just screams like you had alot of inspiration from those Wonder Woman Promotional photos; which I can’t blame you!

Either way this is masterfully done! :3

Such a great job with the whole design and what a result in realtime such stunning stuff and great execution. Awesome work dude.

Really great work .Looks a bit like Shannon Doherty .

Danilo, awesome work.

May I ask a few qns about your workflow?

*What is your workflow for skin? Do you use photographic references to bring in the high poly details like surface roughness, fine lines etc using a cavity map in ZBrush? Or do you sculpt the high frequency skin details in ZBrush?

*What is your workflow for modelling and texturing clothing? Do you use dDo?

Thanks in advance.

i love it, the texturing is awesome!