ZBrushCentral

Really Dark Art

No one would ever hold a fish in that way.

Like it!:+1:
love to see it textured / rendered in your dark twisted way!

Cool stuff here, that newborn pic reminds me of an artist I did my dissertation on called Beksinski, you should check him out if you haven’t already. Ironically he was good until he discovered computers (in my subjective opinion obviously) Anyway nice work.

i just saw the film ponyo the other day. lol… i guess the the theme for the week is fish love. haha awesome concepts. really like this piece alot.

That first illustration was your valentine to your girlfriend? Did she find it romantic? Are you one of the undead? :wink:

Thanks for your comments.
Glad that you like my works.

Derek Frenzo -I don’t know if she found it romantic but she liked it and appreciated the time I spent doing that (it is my one of the very first 3d works)

zb death of unicorn model.jpg

Attachments

death of unicorn model.jpg

I think this is really beautiful, but those blobby drops don’t fit in. everything but those drops is very subtle and quite elegant.

Virgins Bottomless Despair prev.jpg

Attachments

Virgins Bottomless Despair.jpg

Very beautiful I like shader.

hi

i love your work ! This last image is very successful !

great works!!..it’s dificult to find illustration posts here and you technique and concepts are wonderful

how did you separete the diferent materials and textures, using polygroups? or did you painted directly in PS?, especialy the eyes and mouth

Thanks for you comments.
nacho riesco - for my last illustration I rendered a few different passes and then combined it in PS. Eyes and mount are painted.

thzbHaving-A-Meal-A-Conversation-With-God.jpg

Attachments

Having A Meal-A Conversation With God.jpg

Haaaaaaa :+1: very unique style you have there…love the humour

I’ve often been transcended to higher planes over a good piece of meat.

That steak of yours really jumps out at the viewer and it’s texture is spot on.

I think “the chew” could read better. Something about the corner of the mouth and nose (on the chew side) doesn’t make me feel the muscles underneath. I know your going for a certain style in this illustration but the nose may benefit from a more real life structure.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m digging this (I wouldn’t spend so much time typing and thinking about it if I didn’t) .:wink:

I am your new fan… Great image :slight_smile:

love this. quite original and bizarre in an oddly cute way. :wink:
also agree on the chew though. it looks too pointy and should probably be rounder, plus the corner of the mouth is also too sharp and pointy on the chew side. hm… and the meat is maybe a tad to photorealistic in context with the otherwise very painted and somewhat cartoonish style.
still … great image.

Nice :slight_smile:

Thanks for your comments and suggestions. Really appreciate it.
As for the “chew thing” my intention was to capture the moment when someone keeps a large bit of food inside his mouth but not chewing (something like when you try to say something with food inside your mouth - you have to stop chewing for a while).
I will think about how to amend the part you suggested.