z01.jpg

z04.jpg

beautyrender.jpg

Attachments

beautyrender.jpg

z.jpg

Attachments

z.jpg

Superb sculpting bro.The pose is awesome…

Great Batman!!! great job!..my favorite part is the cape and how dynamic it feels…really brings it to life. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thank you veru much@ Siddiq and Skinnybonze :smiley:

Great character model. But the pose is weird. No way a guy can take that pose: he has no weight balance because his feet are not both well solid on the ground

thanx alot man. i really love to get feedback. and now i am changing according to it. will upload soon :slight_smile:

According to feedback i tried to fix the things were not right . This is the best thing of art community. There is always you will miss something when creating art. And there always some people out there to give feedback about that.
Thank you very much everyone :slight_smile: .

fixxlay01.jpgfixxlay02.jpgfixxlay03.jpg

Attachments

fixxlay01.jpg

fixxlay02.jpg

fixxlay03.jpg

fix01.jpgfix02.jpgfix03.jpgfix04.jpg

Attachments

fix01.jpg

fix02.jpg

fix03.jpg

fix04.jpg

fix05.jpg

Attachments

fix05.jpg

amazing work man. You are too fast (Y). keep it up (Y)

Great work again Rakib. I’m looking forward to working with you again on another project. :wink:

Thank you very much Big Brother @ meraj bro :slight_smile:

I also enjoyed working with you @Arqe
Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Bring my all comic fan art in one frame :slight_smile: this is my love for comic super powers :smiley: :smiley: hahaha Just wish if i could have them all printed and have them like that in my room :slight_smile: may be someday :smiley:

allscene03.jpgallscene02.jpgallscene01.JPG

Attachments

allscene03.jpg

allscene02.jpg

allscene01.JPG

Nice work!