ZBrushCentral

RainMaker

Inspiring Work Thax

WOW now that I see the sculpt I am totally MINDBLOWN bro.
Amazing totally love this outrages sculpt by far !!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Here is breakdown for Skin.
I rendered the passes from Zbrush 4R2 BRP render.
I hope this is going to help someone.

breakDown.jpg

wow, so jealous man. that looks awesome! just started playin with zbrush about 3 weeks ago, when i see work like yours, i realize how long of a journey i still have left to go. i love the wings, very cool concept! thanks again for your advice on my model, even though i don’t yet know how to do what you described:D

Fiirstly well done so far.

I have a couple of comments but really they are meant as psoitive crits so do not get upset.

I find the skin somewhat plastic etc. I think it is still looking too much like a computer grafik (I know - it is a computer grafik ) but you know what I mean,
and the metal to skin comparison has not yet reached a harmony.
I do not know what to suggest but maybe it would help if you posted the Photoshop layer file and maybe the problem lies there.
Anyway - great project

This is an great artwork, man!
The material for the skin are Mats, which are adjusted accordingly and were combined in post processing?

Best regards
Jörg

Awesome ! but…he can´t see nothing with this “glasses”.

onliner1 : Thanks :smiley:
501mi : Cheers !
Jutsu : Thanks for letting me know that, I fixed it :smiley:
gwainbarek : Thanks! Really appreciate it!

asecbrush : Thanks dude!

jimkim : I will upload more images as soon as possible for you
shulinchung : Thank you!
chalkman : Thanks, Cheers dude!
KC-Production : Thanks for the feedback! Appreciate it!
jhyunko : Thanks a lot !
fllinger : Thanks dude!
k4sp3r : Thanks man, you made pretty good dragon in only study 3 weeks! I am pretty sure you have a strong talent. Let’s do Zbrushing!!
jovomo : Thanks dude. Yes I got skin maps from BPR render by using HSVcolorizer, FresnelOverlay, and skin shader (You can check here http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?164247). Definately you can use on your snake. You will get better result for sss shader.
pishensho : haha dude you are right. Thanks anyway :smiley:

Here is the BreakDown for Metal Part. I hope you like it.

breakDonwMetal.jpg

Hello my frend. This is really awesome, speechless. And thank u for ur break down. It is rally good study. Anyway how did u make the hair part? Is it feber mesh? Or made is other software. Anyway this is deserved to top row. Well done

Top Row !!!

Here is the hair Break Down. I didn’t use the fiber mesh or other programs.
I made a hair shape roughly and put it on the head one by one with insert brush.
I made 2 separate layers of hair and put different colors.

hair01.jpg

Amazing job! :+1:

Hi J :slight_smile:

I spent all morning looking at your Home Page…Really beautiful site you have there…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)
Luv the videos of you sculpting and modeling…Learned alot in just the short time that I spent there this morning…I will for sure be going back tomarrow for more …Also enjoyed the music you chose in your videos…really relaxing and pleasent…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)
Anyway just wanted to say…Amazing Skills you have there, and Outstanding works also…Very Inspiring to say the least…:):+1:

P.S. Thanks for the visit, kind words and thoughts in my sketchbook…Really Appreciated…I’m Honored…Thanks… J …:+1:small_orange_diamond:)

Glenn

Hey Jae whats up mate?:slight_smile:

Thank you so much for letting us take part on your progresses on the model and giving us so much high detailed information about your work!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
You are a very inspiring artist mate and I am really loving your artwork, thanks for showing it to us!
I can just concur with Spiritdreamer, your portfolio is awesome! Has a lot of style, but I mean it in a modern und elegant way! Really nice work on your portfolio too!
It is a big honor for me too, to get a feedback and great words from an amazing artist like you!
Definently can’t wait to see your next projects you are working on!

Kind regards and big cheers to you,
Kenny

Sup Guys, thank you for your kind words.
I made a short real time video for mechanic modeling technic which I used this project.
It can be bore but I hope you guys enjoy with this.

<iframe width=“960” height=“720” src=“http://www.youtube.com/embed/PfBCXKk6Ivo” frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen></iframe>

Attachments

01.jpg

:+1: :+1: :+1: Thanks Dude

Ah your the best mate, thank you for the tutorial and giving us so much information about your model!:+1:small_orange_diamond:)

Thanx for your kind tutorial !!!

:+1: Great work Cheers ^^