ZBrushCentral

R3 model

just wow!

I thought you may have seen Aaron’s . Aaron worked for me for many years.Aaron was working for me at the time on the same project and his was a reworking of my design. I did a quick smaller head then he did a larger one and finessed it more. Anyways I really like what you did and we appear to have similar taste. So were you even born yet in 1998?

Thanks Rick , i m glad you like it , i m a big fan of your works ,

i was made 1983 and born 84 :slight_smile:

Your skills with zbrush shaders are awesome!

I’d like to see a tutorial, or at least some tips about shader setup in zbrush!

Thanks for sharing!

This work is just fabulous. I also vote for this to go to top row. Thanks for the inspiration.

Ezra

AWESOME in everyway.

Nice model!
Can you answer me one question?
How did you made that SSS red pass?
And what’s the skin shader you’re using?

Excellent work, :+1:

I have a few questions.
I would like to see how you made the eye, can you show me that part of the model?
Also how are you controlling the specularity on the final image, because it looks like it is made from a few specular layers on the whole face.

I like it! :+1:

Awesome as usual!! Great render!!!

Congrats on the much deserved Top Row!

A WELL DESERVED Top Row. Beautiful sculpt and render and this is the absolute best use of Fibermesh I’ve seen yet. I was somewhat skeptical about how good Fibermesh could look, but this piece has definitely made a believer out of me. PSTCHOART, are there any tips you’d care to share on how you achieved such a great result?

Simply superb. I would love to see your process as well, but every artist needs their secrets;)

Every post, and I mean every post from you, is inspiring. Thank you. I think you are now the standard bearer here.

This is super cool
 Very creative and beautiful. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Yeah an explanations on mats rendering process and compositing of this would be great.

Fantastic sculpt and texturing

Only one crit: The intensity of the lighting from render upper right (model upper left) washes out the facial profiling in that area, which is so well defined in your depth render and sculpt. Just my humble opinion, master. :slight_smile:

Awesome!!!..Congrats for top row!!! :slight_smile:

Fricking amazing! awesome work. Is it a straight sculpt using Dynamesh or did you retopologize?

Top notch work! Congrats! :+1:

wow!! very impressive render ! :slight_smile: :+1:

would you like to share your sss settings ?

Thanks!