ZBrushCentral

Quick Noodles (movie page 6)

I love the yellow guy! Great design!

That yellow one is crazy!great works :+1: :+1:

That yellow guy looks great!

Thx Guys :smiley:

wethand - used max for cables <b> SamuShroom</b> [<!--[attach=130827]Samu.jpg[/attach]-->](http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:zb_insimg%28%27130827%27,%27Samu.jpg%27,1,0%29)

later FoO

Man, this new model’s looking superb. I especially like the adding glow to his eye :+1: :+1:

absolutely love the amphibious creature awesome mate!!!:smiley: :+1:

hey food.

you have such a unique style… i love it.

hi food !!!
man, that´s great like allways!! I love your sculpting style! how do you do this clay-like sculpting ??? which tool do you prefer ??

martin

Hi FoOD! That is one cool sculpt! another one I’d like to buy if you would get it printed! You know, it would be so cool to have a painted print, which lights up from the interior, like your on last sculpt and Gra’Nox. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: !
Pitchepuk: check out FoOD’s superhero thread: there’s a vid on the sculpting technique.

Awesome work/style Food
…did expect you to be one of the final 10…

SolidSnakexxx, wethand - Thx dudes:D:+1:

jonnyd’artiste - Thx thats pretty old now - happy you like it :smiley:

pitchepuck - thx man - I like claytubes - pull out shapes I like flatten …cut into them :laughing: bout it - glad you like it

Etcher - Thx for the comment… really appreciated - that would be really cool :D:+1:

Lucky_1 - Thx …thought you would be there aswell :laughing:

Another wonderful sculpt! :+1:

Ah man thats a great design. :+1:

Your style is very special! I love it! Looks like real clay! :slight_smile: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Awesome style! :+1:

awesome work! i love your sculpting style.

Thx for all the comments - really appreciated guys :D:+1:

This is an older model done for Blizzcomp but never finished it …even done most of the body/armor for this guy - would like to finish him properly though, as full character …maby soon ;] - flat spots at back of head are for Dreads (theres a couple)

Protoss Dark Elite

Later
Foo

WOW, those are really awesome sculpts. good job and keep them coming

great head sculpt ,inspiring ,what do you use for this kind of scratches ?slash 2 brush?:smiley:

Cool sculpts you have going on here Foo!! Just upset as everyone else that you did not make top 10, just use it as motive for you to make a new model worthy of top row :smiley: