ZBrushCentral

Qoyun's Sketchbook

Great work i really like the mood!

Another awesome sculpt! Loving the details in the clothing! Post production work looks really great too. :+1:

Another great one :+1: :+1: :+1:
I pirate? Noticed this background landscape. Quite mediterranean, I could say. But spanish oriented probably. Reminds my country anyway. Islands.

Great work… has an artistic flare…

@soulty666: Thank you, I do think so!
@killfrog58: Thanks man
@vsmith3d: Thank you
@michalis: Amazing eye man! I was looking for such an environment for the background and I know mediterranean has such landscapes. This is Santorini if I do not remember it wrong :slight_smile:
@Sigmund Hentze: Thank you

So great job dude !!! :+1:

yay another update, thank you for keeping us updated. this sketchbook is evolving into an interesting thread to watch.

ear ring with skulls, a tattoo on chest, still wearing a jack and expressive face, it seems that your guy has been mastering dangerous seas for a while.

Hey Guys!

Here is the third character of the concept. Red Riding Hood! I have modeled the base in Maya, sculpted the rest in Zbrush. [rrhZbrush.jpg[/ATT]%3C/font%3E"]![rrhZbrush.jpg|1122x720](upload://wHRvVXGG0U4Dg6NP3QYGCSGIYPi.jpeg)](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9A9A9A%22%3E[ATT=249753)

Attachments

hunter.jpg

hunterFront.jpg

rrh.jpg

wolf.jpg

wolfFront.jpg

This is totally a Top Row thread. Fantastic skills here. Superb.

:+1: 5 stars.

Absolutely badass work man - Top Row!

the girl turned out awesome! nice job. deserves top row!

Awesome! Great detail and great renders too. My vote for Top Row! :+1:

OMG fantastic! This goes to top row! :+1:

Excellent work! Great presentation. Of course a toprow work.

@EricShawn: Thank you!
@RockinAkin: Thank you!
@killfrog58: Thank you!
@vsmith3d: Thank you!
@Koray Ey: Thank you!
@michalis: Thank you!

Here's some more

[tmb.jpg[/ATT]%3C/font%3E"]tmb.jpg](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9A9A9A%22%3E[ATT=249859)

Attachments

multi2.jpg

multi.jpg

I really like the poses of characters and renders…Top Row for me!!!

Great work man, I hope you texture all the models and add more defined brush strokes in zbrush. This looks promising =)

Red Riding Hood looks incredible man!

I usually don’t care for this realistic/near realistic look, but, when I came across this post, I have to admit, your attention to detail is inhuman! Simply put, your one amazing artist! Keep up the great work.

This thread is awesomee! i love the Red Riding Hood. the pose, the proportion, just the whole feel is just right! Very clean and accurate model. Good stuff! keep posting, totally inspiring!
:+1:

Cheers,

Fabian