ZBrushCentral

qoyun's art dump

Very impressive - top row!
B.t.w. what render did you use?

Thanks a lot guys, I am glad you liked it!

@nagulov: Yes, I do the modeling, texturing, shading, pretty much everything on the character. I would say it is more fun than stressful but it depends on how much time you have to complete the asset. More time less stress or vice versa :slight_smile:

@Jenia Lisunov: It is all Vray.

All the characters are polymodeled in Max (except for scamps, he is all zbrush dynamesh/zremesher etc.), sculpted in Zbrush, textured in Mari/PS and rendered in Vray. If there is any hair it is Ornatrix.

Oh Vray - I suspected that :slight_smile: Once again - very impressive models! Congratulation :slight_smile:

really cool work.

The first one reminded me straight away of a character from “doctor who” , the cybermen.

He could be like some cybermen overlord ;p

Awesome stuff! I am now super motivated. I doubt I will manage to sleep for a couple of days until the effect wears out. I would be sooooo greatful for any sculpting tips or some rough step by step on any aspect of your work! But even if not, I am still grateful for the creative boost :slight_smile:

awsum work man… that last one with the translucent bubbles… are they separate from the body so that you can put a translucent material on them or is there some other method you use?
thanks

Thanks!

@tyrellcorp: No they are not seperate, it’s all one mesh. I just simply paint a black and white mask and use a Vray blend material to have a seperate shader for those.

mmm… that’s interesting. I guess the mask would have to be very accurate.and the back faces of the “bubble” wouldn’t be seen I suppose … thanks.!:smiley:

Top Row for sure! Awesome stuff! Love the BioShock girl! How long does it usually take to finish a character from start to finish with textures and shaders and all?

amazing stuff:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

very very impressive models! Congratulations for the top row :slight_smile:

great mate! what soft were used for the final render on the elders scroll gnome character? re

thx

U

Great stuff man :+1:. I watched almost all of Blur Cinematics and you guys really rockin`!. I wonder which app did you use for Bioshock girl clothes?

Very awesome work! Any chance you could share your Vray settings?

Ah man, it’s always great when the masters of 3D come up here. And well, yet another AMAZING example of what I just stated. Too cool to view all this. More please.

@RockinAkin, I could not stop laughing… I am still laughing-:smiley:

Too much epicness! mind blowing artwork :D:+1:

Absolutely deserved top row! I’ve always been a fan of Blur so it’s nice to have you here :slight_smile: No need to say your works are amazing and I hope to be as good one day. Thanks for sharing!

To much EPIC work…! :smiley: Great job.

great work !

great job