ZBrushCentral

Postapocalyptic Character - Marcus

Duuuude!! This is is outstanding, how long it took?

Awesome!!

Thanks for the info. I guess that didn’t fit in one ZProject :stuck_out_tongue:

Great amount of detail,very well done :+1:

Very nice work, do you have any plans on texturing?

…(speechless)

Thank you for the info! really big for a single zproject indeed… I’ve been struggling with a model of one third of your polycount and ztool count and I would truly appreciate any tips on such workflows…

Fantastic and very inspiring. A feast for the eyes.

Sean

Wow, this model is truly amazing. Such great amount of details and overall superb design.

Thanks for sharing!

AUTSTANDING! Amazing work… really loving it… Sooo much Detail!

Great!

Ridiculous. Just the logistics of managing all these pieces with our favorite program still 32bit… Amazing amount of work and attention to detail. Congrats on a well-deserved top row!

Thank you everyone for all the kind words!!:slight_smile:

preetisonkar
Fantastic work!!! I wonder how many hours u have put in…
Great job…

siyukalebtao
Wow!This is awesome!
So natural,so realistic,so many details,man!
How much time to get this fantasy,man?
Bow to you.

M-Wicz
Duuuude!! This is is outstanding, how long it took?

Thanks guys! I made in about 180 - 220 hours.

[HR][/HR]

shadowlich
Very nice work, do you have any plans on texturing?
lt_ken84
Awesome Sculpt of this character mate! The accessories worn on it are great! Would love to see a Textured version of it,looking forward :smiley:

Thank you guys! I will try to find time for this:)

[HR][/HR]

nassosa
AMAZING detail and I love everything. How come you didn’t post this for the cghub’s apocalyptic competition? By far a winner! Love it again and a top row from me as well.

Thank you, man! But i missed it, at the time.

[HR][/HR]

MDiamond
Woah, How do you you keep track and organize all the subtools? The subtool menu in Zbrush is kinda poor in terms of organization options…
Ouran
Thanks for the info. I guess that didn’t fit in one ZProject :stuck_out_tongue:
Aumakua
Thank you for the info! really big for a single zproject indeed… I’ve been struggling with a model of one third of your polycount and ztool count and I would truly appreciate any tips on such workflows…

I made some screenshots

[HR][/HR]Screen01.jpg
Each of this elements was done in separate scene. Reason is - to avoid lags/freezes.
After decimating each element I bring them to 1 scene.
Screen02.jpg
Here I showing how I did some things:)
Screen03.jpg

[HR][/HR]TuristaInc

Ridiculous. Just the logistics of managing all these pieces with our favorite program still 32bit… Amazing amount of work and attention to detail. Congrats on a well-deserved top row!

Thanks, man! If there was a button grouping subtools like in Photoshop layers. That’s will be cool:D
leyers.jpg

Once again, thank you all!!

Attachments

Screen01.jpg

Screen03.jpg

Screen02.jpg

wow nice share, cool process … thanks man!

“…If there was a button grouping subtools like in Photoshop layers. That’s will be cool:D”

OH YES … i hope they will implement this feature in next versions …

thx for this inspiring work and for the infos about…one of the strongest piece i’ve seen but i’d love to see it finished with textures/polypaint and a render with an ambientation. Fantastic btw i’ll watching you! :+1:

Thanks for the breakdown man. I was trying to get my head round the logistics of the final polycount and never even thought of Decimation Master…

Great sculpt, great detail… Thanks again man…:+1:

Amazing work! Great breakdown thanks for doing that. How much do you decimate the larger cloth pieces to?

wonderful work,so where did you render the final image?:slight_smile:

Woah!
0___o

Thanks to everibody!:+1:

bloodstorm

Amazing work! Great breakdown thanks for doing that. How much do you decimate the larger cloth pieces to?

Thanks! I optimized, until model will be work easy, Just in case I have not decimated model, and I can go back to old scene.

[<b>naghi</b>](http://www.zbrushcentral.com/member.php?346140-naghi)      

wonderful work,so where did you render the final image?:slight_smile:

Thanks man! I made render in keyshot.

[HR][/HR]CGHUB

Thank you so much for these amazing breakdown shots. You deserve an award even for organizing all this material! :slight_smile: